cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Swagbucks Swag Up $5 Shop Bonus

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

@Jensaves2Htown You're welcome and congrats on the $10!!!

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

Check your Swagbucks account for Swagup shop bonus. Not sure what happened to Raise but they are NLA.

I bought a $13 Kroger e-gift card for a savings of 38%.

SB.SWAGUP.9.30.22.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-21 at 12.21.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-21 at 12.21.27 PM.png

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

Check your SB account for a Swag Up $5 Shop Bonus....targeted offer YMMV

Swag Up: Earn a 500 SB Bonus when you shop and spend at least $5 for a qualifying purchase and earn at least 25 SB from your purchase. Purchases must be made within 14 days of receiving the SwagUp. You'll receive your Bonus when the SB credit for your qualifying purchase. MyGiftCardsPlus and Travel Purchases are excluded from this promotion.

Expires 12/4/22

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

Check your SB account for a Swag Up $5 Shop Bonus

Swag Up: Earn a 500 SB Bonus when you shop and spend at least $5 for a qualifying purchase and earn at least 25 SB from your purchase. Purchases must be made within 14 days of receiving the SwagUp. You'll receive your Bonus when the SB credit for your qualifying purchase. MyGiftCardsPlus and Travel Purchases are excluded from this promotion.

Expires: 1/22/23

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Deal Ambassador

I received another Swag Up bonus this month for purchasing a My Gift Card Plus gift card. There is no minimum listed for the Swagbuck offer, but My Gift Card Plus is currently only offering cards starting at $25.00. I stopped purchasing gift cards with Ibotta when they raised the limit.  This is a nice way to get a 20% discount along with the additional % offered from the card purchased. I received the SB payout instantly. 

MyGiftCardPlus.1.13.23.png

NOTE: You cannot pay for gift cards with your SB rewards.

0 Likes