cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Target account not linking?

Shopper

So I’ve logged in my Target online and in-store account multiple times to get linked to Ibotta (even double checked password) and they never do connect.  This has been over a week, any suggestions?  I don’t shop at Target much (try not to gasp) because it’s a good 30+ minutes away and we don’t go out beyond work and necessities.  Going today because of Maryland Tax after week and I have another errand that will allow me to swing by Target on my way back.  Many thanks!

Labels (1)
17 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Target account not linking?

Deal Sharer
I had the same problem. It took almost 20 times before my account finally linked. Be patient, it will eventually link.
Highlighted

Shopper

I had the same issue, but it did eventually link.. you could enter a support ticket.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shopper

I changed my target password so I’d know I had it right and I STILL can’t get my accounts to link!  Does Ibotta hate Target or something?!

Highlighted

Rewards Hunter

Same thing is happening to me. It's been over a month. Ugh.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Here is a helpful article for linking your Target account, if you continue to experience issues, we encourage you to reach out to our Care team who can help. Thanks! https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009173779-How-do-I-link-and-earn-cash-back-at-Target-

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shopper

Big shocker, the suggestion didn’t work. 😑

Highlighted

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I would go ahead and reach out to our Care team. They'll be able to help you directly. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Shopper

Hello, I have had the same problem with my Target account not linking up as well. I thought it was just me, but now it sounds like maybe there is another issue. Hopefully we can get some clarification..... Good luck to you. 

Highlighted

Shopper

Mine took a while to link as well. I kept wondering what I was doing wrong! I don't think it took a week though. I think maybe a day? I kept trying over and over again. You will receive an email when it links

0 Likes