cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target and Walmart not showing to scan.

runrmom63
Shopper

Help! My local Target is not showing up to photo or scan. The stores are missing when I am ready to submit offers.

I have location active, bluetooth active.

How do I scan my receipt??

Tags (2)
9 Replies

Re: Target and Walmart not showing to scan.

What-Shot
Super Saver

That is likely because your Target card is linked to ibotta (whether intentional or not). 

If it was linked when you made the purchase, hopefully it will process automatically. If you are a person like me, I NEVER link shoppers cards to ibotta. I always scan. Target in particular has many issues/complaints about linked cards to ibotta. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

PapaJohnATX
Rewards Hunter

I simply have my circle rewards account linked to my ibotta so no scanning necessary. 

runrmom63
Shopper

My Target card isn't linked.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

If you are 100% sure that your target card is not linked, I'd suggest checking to see if your app needs to be updated. Sometimes the ibotta app needs to be updated manually. My last update was Feb 25.  

0 Likes

runrmom63
Shopper

Thanks. I double checked that I'm not linked to Target. I did a manual update this morning ...not sure what's going on. None of my local stores are listed .

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Oh, that must be frustrating!

If I were in your shoes I'd probably do an uninstall/reinstall of the app.

But first, I'd do these simpler tasks:

1. Clear cache/data in the ibotta app (then re-test).
  2. Check to see if my device needed to apply any system updates.
  3. Do a shutdown/reboot of your device.
  4. If still necessary, do an uninstall/reinstall. 

If all else fails....be patient for a few hours. Sometimes they resolve themselves in their own time. 

Oh, one more thing: have you tried to log in to your ibotta app on a different device? 

Cheering for you! 

0 Likes

runrmom63
Shopper

Thanks. I tried everything. Updated, reinstall, rebooting phone, checking updates...

I guess I will have to wait . And , yes it is frustrating. Target is in my favorite list and yet, the app is saying Target doesn't exist.

Screenshot_20210227-105308_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210227-112430_Ibotta.jpg

0 Likes

Re: Target not showing to redeem.

runrmom63
Shopper

I hhave tried everything ...I  cannot redeem purchases in store for Target . It is missing as my list of retailers.

Re: Target not showing to redeem.

Dana
Deal Expert

@runrmom63  If you updated uninstalled and reinstalled then it's probably on target or ibottas end. Give it a few hours to a day it should come back.

0 Likes