cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Confusion...

Shopper

I had my Target account linked and did receive credit in the past. Today I did a big target run just focusing on offers. I logged into ibotta to see if it showed as pending or anything yet and it said my account was not linked?!

I redid the linking. But does this mean I need to now contact customer care bc the purchase occurred before linking? 

At no point linked or unlinked was I given a chance to submit a receipt, only got the link your account page over and over. Even now... despite the fact it is linked per the email I got and my settings in ibotta. 

I'm very lost. Please forgive my crabbinesss... these apps are such a lifeline since I am disabled and lost my little part time job due to covid. 

Thank you for reading!

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Target Confusion...

Core Shopper

I suggest unlinking & upload your receipt you should see your money within an hour. I don’t have any linked accounts 

0 Likes

Core Shopper

@Plaidypus 

uggh.  What a mess.  Personallly, I would have seen the unlinking as a blessing and left it that way.  Not sure if your disability would have made that too taxing.  I just know I had more troubles when linked.  So I am unlinked everywhere.

Unfortunately it sounds like you will have to open the ticket and wait   Turnaround times are up to a week right now.

I was going to say you should have submitted the receipt while unlinked, but you already said that was not an option.  So I am not sure you could have done much to help your case.

Sorry I am not much help, and I hope you get it straightened out.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Saver

It looks back 7 days when you link your account so it should pick them up as long as the rebates were unlocked. 

0 Likes

Shopper

My account doesn't even have the option to unlink. Just says it can't link my account, but gives no way to enter receipt!

0 Likes

Core Shopper

@Nsomer2001  My advice  is submit receipts, I had nothing but problems w linked account, so I Iunlinked & no problems.

0 Likes