cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Target. Hi, Has anyone had difficulty receiving rebates with their linked account? I

nferreira1526
Rewards Hunter

I have been have problems with target

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Target. Hi, Has anyone had difficulty receiving rebates with their linked account? I

lbarslund
Rewards Hunter

Yes! I thought maybe it was just my phone or something! Looks like I will be unlinking that one! I haven’t had any issues with other retailers regarding linked accounts. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Vmccfry
Shopper

When I first started with ibotta a couple of months ago,  first thing I did was link to Target. I also had problems & received an email from ibotta saying they were having issues so I unlinked. I just relinked last week; first one did not appear so I contacted the help center (with screen shot of receipt) and they resolved it within 2 days  (love the help center!!!). Tried it again this week and it worked fine, but took a couple of days. I'll keep it linked and see what happens...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I  unlinked my account & just scan receipt. I was continually waited days for rebates to appear & multiple emails to Ibotta help center 

Solved! Go to solution

ckelton
Shopper

Yes. I have had issues a few times with getting a rebate for a purchase made in addition to trying to do an in store purchase with the app. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rewards Hunter

Publix was good but know I’m having lots of problems with it. I might start uploading everything 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Kimmy3771
Rewards Hunter

Yup, to the point where I no longer link accounts. I have to manually use other Apps anyway, so now I just stack my receipts. Go from one App to the next. 

None of the Apps let you go back and fix THEIR mistake. 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Tag1270
Shopper

Yes i unlinked mine

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

I have seen many people with problems with linking cards/accounts. I never link I only scan the reicept and Inever had a problem doing so and I also do a seperate transaction of just ibotta items so my reicept isn't 3 feet long. If there's a store that's link only I do not shop ibotta items at that store.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Pippin
Shopper

Thanks for all the comments regarding the Target linked account. I have just unlinked my account due to multiple issues over several weeks. Here's hoping that my next Target run-and-done is more successful.

0 Likes