cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Target. Hi, Has anyone had difficulty receiving rebates with their linked account? I

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Target. Hi, Has anyone had difficulty receiving rebates with their linked account? I

Hswaney
Rewards Hunter

Yes, I had to unlink them and have been adding receipts by scanning them.  It works much better that way for me.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Target. Hi, Has anyone had difficulty receiving rebates with their linked account? I

Dican
Rewards Hunter

I had trouble a while ago and unlinked my account. Uploading receipts works every time.

Solved! Go to solution

Kimmy3771
Rewards Hunter

Yup, to the point where I no longer link accounts. I have to manually use other Apps anyway, so now I just stack my receipts. Go from one App to the next. 

None of the Apps let you go back and fix THEIR mistake. 

40 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Hswaney
Rewards Hunter

Yes, I had to unlink them and have been adding receipts by scanning them.  It works much better that way for me.

Solved! Go to solution

NBunde
Rewards Hunter

Yes I have with Walmart and not getting credit!

Solved! Go to solution

Tiphanie
Rewards Hunter

Linked accounts never work right. I have seen nothing but negative things about linking accounts. I have Target and Publix a try and I had problems with both. I do have my Winn Dixie account linked and I think it seems to work ok but I never shop there for Ibotta offers. 

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

How do I unlink account?

Solved! Go to solution

Kordelia21
Rewards Hunter

Likewise, unlinked because they also took forever on getting the rebate and missed a few items. It was nice to have but it was a hassle to always contacting ibotta to add the missing offers. 

Solved! Go to solution

Labrown7096
Rewards Hunter

Usually it's just slow for me. I have the same problem with Meijer where sometimes it takes 2 days or more for them to show up.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

I just unlinked Target account, thx

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Smoaks
Shopper

yes - I had to unlink my account and upload the receipts manually.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Deal Sharer

Yes. I have one still pending from April.