Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Target isn’t an option for me?

Kdaisy163
Shopper

I’m so confused... 

I am trying to upload/scan a receipt to ibotta and it isn’t giving target as a store option. But it give me all the store deals and it’s on my store preferences. Does anyone know why this is? I’m new and this is my first receipt 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Target isn’t an option for me?

Saving4Fun

@Kdaisy163 Thru what page/section are you trying to submit your receipt? Did you link your Target account? If so, you’ll need to unlink in order to see Target as an available option for submitting a receipt. If you’re not linked and you’re still not seeing a receipt option on the Target page, you should see it on the redeem page. Make sure you sort the list to include all stores. See below. 

EA4072DE-AE70-4108-9491-D9E595B0A59B.jpeg

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

If you are not linked to target you need to go into target in store option on ibotta and click an offer and a pop up will come up to scan or if you have the latest update the blue bar on the bottom when you go into target in store will say scan.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Kdaisy163
Shopper

That is only for products. I’m trying to scan a receipt. But it’s not letting me

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Saving4Fun

@Kdaisy163 Thru what page/section are you trying to submit your receipt? Did you link your Target account? If so, you’ll need to unlink in order to see Target as an available option for submitting a receipt. If you’re not linked and you’re still not seeing a receipt option on the Target page, you should see it on the redeem page. Make sure you sort the list to include all stores. See below. 

EA4072DE-AE70-4108-9491-D9E595B0A59B.jpeg

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Kdaisy163
Shopper

Thanks! That worked! 

Solved! Go to solution

Saving4Fun

@Kdaisy163  Happy to help and glad it worked! Welcome to the Community. Lots of great folks here. Some technical issues can only be resolved by the Care Center, but often times, you can find the answer here. If you haven’t had to contact the Care Center, I’m sure you’ll need to soon. It’s par for the course. Just let me know if you need information on how to create a support ticket. 

0 Likes