cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Target linked account

Nsomer2001
Shopper

My account doesn't even have the option to unlink. Just says it can't link my account, but gives no way to enter receipt!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Nsomer2001
Shopper

What was it that worked for you? My account won't  link and now won't let me submit receipts. Says I have to link my account!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

On home page of Target, under Target, there is an option to link account ot upload receipt, choose upload receipt 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ldteacher23
Rewards Hunter

I am having the same issue. I always use receipts. Today, after shopping, it isn't giving me the option to submit a receipt - goes straight to attempting to link when I click on Target. Even if I link, I  am not sure that my stuff that I bought now will go through and there was like $15 in rebates 😞  I am worried about submitting a ticket because it usually takes so long. Ugh. I wish there had been a warning that they would be changing that. Or , do you all think it is a temporary glitch? I wish there was a way to find out. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ldteacher23
Rewards Hunter

Well, I uninstalled and reinstalled and now I have the option back - in case others are still having that issues. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ldteacher23
Rewards Hunter

I see a lot of people saying to go unlink the account, but I think, like the others who originially posted, I didn't have my account linked, the receipt option was not showing up and it kept taking me to a page that asked me to link my account. It was NOT linked.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and that solved my problem. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@ldteacher23  If you go to Target home page, you’ll see in bold print for linking acct, just below, is upload rec. The reason why myseo& others unlinked is because  was the wait time for rebates.WM, Publix & unlinked Target accounts credited within few minutes 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Prags326
Rewards Hunter

I cannot link my target accoubt to Ibotta any suggestions? It keeps saying account linking its been three days n m missing out on deals

0 Likes