cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target linked account

Sjames704
Deal Sharer

Is anyone else having trouble with their target linked about? Almost every time I go to target it doesn't catch something I'm supposed to get credit for.  I have 3 separate tickets open right now for three separate shopping trips and we all know those take forever lol.  Anybody had issues with just scanning in you target receipts instead? Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Target linked account

Dana
Deal Expert

I never link anything I scan receipts (including target) I've seen way too many posts about people having problems with linked (like yours). I scan with no problems. If I go to a store that;s link only I do not get the ibotta items that I need  at that store. You can unlink and scan your receipt for the items that they missed if its before 7 days

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Sjames704  I'm in 100% agreement with @Dana .   I dont link anything and scan it instead. 

0 Likes

Kelzo
Rewards Hunter

Don't you have to be linked to do on-line shopping?  We do so much on-line with Target.

How can I scan that receipt?

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Kelzo  target on line is just grocery pick up and delivery and you need to be linked for that since you do not get a regular register receipt.

0 Likes