cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Target Newb Question

Loves2Save
Core Shopper

So you all just made me start shopping at Target after living minutes from one for years.

Q: For their buy XX to get $$ promotions, how exactly do you receive the gift card? If I'm at a register and have purchased the qualifying amount to receive the gift card, will I get a credit added to my circle account, will it prompt someone to come by if I'm at self checkout and give me a physical gift card? What's the process? 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Target Newb Question

mmoore01
Deal Expert

When I purchased something at a self checkout register and was suppose to get a $5 gift card, a message comes up on the screen.  A Target associate working the self checkout came by and grabbed a blank Target gift card and scanned it.  Technically, you could do it, but I let them do it.

View solution in original post

21 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Expert

When I purchased something at a self checkout register and was suppose to get a $5 gift card, a message comes up on the screen.  A Target associate working the self checkout came by and grabbed a blank Target gift card and scanned it.  Technically, you could do it, but I let them do it.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Speaking of target - I just saw a post - Check your Sanagria Senorial - on TC 25% off and Ibotta

makes for some cheap Sangria.  Not sure how this tastes - but @Icequeen813 ……  tagging you too.

Solved! Go to solution

EDD
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY  I love Sangria señorial. It's a Mexican drink of course. It's a grape flavor soda kind of hard to describe the taste. You just have to taste. I personally love it. I buy it every time. I add a pinch of salt and lemon. Really good that way too.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@EDD Maybe I'll give it a try. Thanks for your insight.

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  Always in my gallery, however have never found .Not available 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY  It’s a soda, non alcoholic 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

EDD
Deal Sharer

@FelskyNY not a problem. 🙂🙂

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I'm thinking Sangria and getting ready to cut up some fruit!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 39 gm sugar!

0 Likes