cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Target Online Takes Foreverrrrrr

rebeccap
Rewards Hunter

Kinda frustrating how long it takes for online orders that have been picked up to hit your account. I have no idea if I messed up trying to reach a bonus or what offers are still available to me. Anyone have any tips or tricks or info on something I am missing? 

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Target Online Takes Foreverrrrrr

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@rebeccap  Unlink Target account!

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

Target Online shopping is not working.  Here is the post from Help:

June 28, 2022—Loyalty account linking for Target is temporarily unavailable. If your account is not currently linked, and you made a purchase at Target, you can submit a picture of your receipt printed at the register instead.

If your account is already linked, and you made a purchase at Target, please be aware that it can take up to 72 hours before your account is provided cash back. 

Our team is working to restore the connection and will keep you updated when it becomes available. We appreciate your patience!

-------------------------------------

For me, Target Online doesn't even show up in the app.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@rebeccap  Unlink Target account!

Solved! Go to solution

rebeccap
Rewards Hunter

Thanks @Icequeen813! I didn’t consider that. Can I still shop online via the app? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

Target Online shopping is not working.  Here is the post from Help:

June 28, 2022—Loyalty account linking for Target is temporarily unavailable. If your account is not currently linked, and you made a purchase at Target, you can submit a picture of your receipt printed at the register instead.

If your account is already linked, and you made a purchase at Target, please be aware that it can take up to 72 hours before your account is provided cash back. 

Our team is working to restore the connection and will keep you updated when it becomes available. We appreciate your patience!

-------------------------------------

For me, Target Online doesn't even show up in the app.