cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target pending

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Anyone noticed this weekend that pending rebates slower with scanned receipt.I usually have my earnings within 1-2 hours 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Target pending

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813 I've had the same thing mostly with Sprouts and Wholefoods. Couple days on Each of those. Walmart today was normal and credited right away. My spouts purchase from today is still pending and has been about 2 hours so far. 

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

maybe its the lighting on the receipt? one of my shoprite receipts was pending for days

my online target order from thursday has not gone through im annoyed - i hate returning stuff but it will come to that if they dont accept it because im not wasting money

0 Likes

megla
Core Shopper

I also dont understand how backdating bonuses work - if this order goes through ill complete both feb bonus and rising star however, if I complete rising star before this order goes through do i lose those "offers" because they were dated last week or will they be added to my new bonus tier (in crowd or whatever it is)

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I agree with @Donna2 that Sprouts & Whole Foods receipts can be exceedingly pokey! If it's not prompt, typically it's a sign that it's "stuck." In those cases I wait until the day following the 48 hour mark and then submit a ticket. Most of the time they apologize, saying it "got stuck in the system." 

As for other ibotta receipts this weekend, mine have been remarkably good. Only 1 was from Target, and it processed fine. 

My only issue this weekend was with FETCH. They didn't count my purchases toward the Unileiver bonus, so that required a ticket. Thankfully it was resolved within 24 hours.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes