cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team beach ball

avonmom66
Shopper

Will Ibotta give us an update tomorrow to tell us if we reached the goal or do we just have to rely on their honesty?

8 Replies

Re: Team beach ball

platypie9
Deal Sharer

Wish I knew too

themainebaby
Rewards Hunter

I'm sure they have to wait until all the rebates go through for everyone - I finished with a purchase friday evening at Target but it often takes 2 - 3 days for my target purchases to go through...I'm sure there are other people who have pending items.

PykoMom
Deal Sharer

I find Ibotta to be very honest. I have had most of my issues and questions answered quickly and giving me the benefit of the doubt. I check daily to see if it is there and I am anxiously awaiting, kinda like a kid at Christmas. Haha 🙃. I agree with the person who said some offers may be pending. I purchased something from Rosetta Stone and it said up to 90 days before it might be posted. Personally I bought immediate offers so I wasn’t worrying that possibly I would miss the 50 items. Not everyone does that so we shall see how long we have to wait. Hang in there and know I am waiting along with you. 😀. Stay Safe!!

Wtennyson
Saver

I'm sure it will take about a month before you are the bonus, as they have alot to go through and figure out. I've never had trouble in the past receiving my bonuses.

deboraha
Deal Sharer

Team Beach Ball met their goal to share $150,000.  (Email received this morning). 

abbywindsor
Rewards Hunter

I also got the email and was so excited to see we are sharing the larger amount. GO TEAM! This is my first team bonus that I qualify for and depending on the amount received will determine if I partake in another team bonus down the road.

Prettynails26
Rewards Hunter

I agree so much with this statement. I started a little late in the game but managed to pull off and complete a days to spare luckily and its not like ive invested alot into it considering ive already come out ahead and my deals was all free or money makers once all was said and done. But idk if I'll be doing another one of these if its not atleast like $20 lol call me selfish bc free is free but that was a lot of planning and original oop to pull off. 

debenson3
Rewards Hunter

I received the email yesterday saying that I met my personal goal and  my team had met their goal. They said they would let me know in a couple weeks when  my earnings were added to my account.

0 Likes