cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Team members needed!

Tex
Deal Sharer

Marissartoth  New Member

Thanks for sending a message.  Lets form an Ibotta Team.

I am new to this too, but we may be able to form a team and bring others.  I understand this is one way.  Use your Face Book account and send me a Friend Request message to John R Collins, I believe I am the only John R Collins, with white beard and white shirt.

I look forward to your FB request. Please note, please say: Ibotta Friends Request, so I will know its about this..

NEW MEMBERS: In order for you to be a teammate with someone you must be friends on Facebook. Please put up a post asking other active members to add you in addition to adding anyone else you see in the group

FYI it can take upwards of 48 hours after adding someone for them to show up in app as part of your team

Look forward to Ibotta saving with you.
Your friend,
Tex

JRC
Houston Texas
0 Likes

Tex
Deal Sharer

msubrit  New Member  for Sophie Kershaw-Patilla  too!

I am new to this too, but we may be able to form a team and bring others.  I understand this is one way.  Use your Face Book account and send me a Friend Request message to John R Collins, I believe I am the only John R Collins, with white beard and white shirt.

I look forward to your FB request. Please note, please say: Ibotta Friends Request, so I will know its about this..

NEW MEMBERS: In order for you to be a teammate with someone you must be friends on Facebook. Please put up a post asking other active members to add you in addition to adding anyone else you see in the group

FYI it can take upwards of 48 hours after adding someone for them to show up in app as part of your team

Your friend,
Tex

JRC
Houston Texas
0 Likes

Amybaird3
Rewards Hunter
  • Yes I’m interested. I will appear to not shop a lot but when I do, I maximize the savings. I average  $30 per month. 

LaDonna
Shopper

It would be great if you could add team members without needing FB. 

Amybaird3
Rewards Hunter

I agree. I’m not a Facebook type person. 

Tex
Deal Sharer

Amybaird3  New Member

Your friend,
Tex

JRC
Houston Texas
0 Likes

Tex
Deal Sharer

LaDonna  New Member

You may have to re-register if you do not use Facebook to get team mates.

I am new to this too, but we may be able to form a team and bring others, if you register again at the link below.  I don't know if one needs to cancel a prior membership?  Maybe?  Or create a new membership and use Referral Code of another?  This would put us on the same team if you register with my referral code..

Register at this link and use my Friend Referral Code -  PUIQLI

My Friend Referral code: PUIQLVI

Your friend,
Tex

JRC
Houston Texas
0 Likes

Tex
Deal Sharer

Amybaird3  New Member

Not a Facebook person.

I am new to this too, but we may be able to form a team and bring others, if you register again at the link below.  I don't know if one needs to cancel a prior membership?  Maybe?  Or create a new membership and use Referral Code?  This would put us on the same team.

Register at this link and use my Friend Referral Code -  PUIQLI

My Friend Referral code: PUIQLVI

Hope you can find a team.. 
Thanks, Your friend,
Tex

JRC
Houston Texas
0 Likes

Marita84
Rewards Hunter

I’m interested my team was given to me via FB friends. But they don’t use the app. I earn my own levels alone. How can I add a good team. Sign me up for yours. Email maritam2010@yahoo.com

Vano99
Deal Sharer

How do we go about being team members? 

0 Likes