cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Team members needed!

Lawson59
Shopper

I also need team members.   How do I sign up with you.  I use to have alot of team members through facebook but I don't know what happen to them.

0 Likes

Acrissman
Shopper

You can add me on Facebook. My profile pic is a floral arrangement with pink roses. 

https://www.facebook.com/amylhenning

Looking forward to earning with you!

0 Likes

Tex
Deal Sharer

Lawson59 Rewards Hunter

How can you loss a lot of team members through Facebook?

They would be on your Ibotta App..

Good Luck in your search.

Tex

0 Likes

Tex
Deal Sharer

Will not add anyone from unknown FB page.  You must ask with a Friends Request.  Can not add per your multiple message request.

Tex

0 Likes

Greenfreak76
Shopper

Hi Karina, 

I tried to find you and there are several people with your name.  I didn't find any with Ibotta in their bio though.  I don't want to add the wrong person.  I would love to be on your team and add you to mine.  My facebook name is under Mary Cook White.  my facebook link is:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007737247093

Please leave a message letting me know it is about ibotta, that way I can friend you and we can be on the same team!  I very much appreciate it!  I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!  

0 Likes

Greenfreak76
Shopper

Hi Melissa, 

I tried to find you and there are several people with your name.  I didn't find any with Ibotta in their bio though.  I don't want to add the wrong person.  I would love to be on your team and add you to mine.  My facebook name is under Mary Cook White.  my facebook link is:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007737247093

Please leave a message letting me know it is about ibotta, that way I can friend you and we can be on the same team!  I very much appreciate it!  I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!  

0 Likes

arelfrink
Rewards Hunter

I am happy to be on your team 😊

0 Likes

raswas
Rewards Hunter

I would love to join your team! How do I go about it? 😊

0 Likes

Tex
Deal Sharer

arelfrink  New Member

Thanks for sending a message.  I would love for you to be a part of my Ibotta Team.

I am new to this too.   I understand this is one way.  Use your Facebook account and send me a Friend Request message to John R Collins, I believe I am the only John R Collins, with white beard and white shirt.

I look forward to your FB friend request.  And add you to our Ibotta Team Friends Group.

NEW MEMBERS: In order for you to be a teammate with someone you must be friends on Facebook. Please put up a post asking other active members to add you in addition to adding anyone else you see in the group

FYI it can take upwards of 48 hours after adding someone for them to show up in app as part of your team

Looking  forward to Ibotta saving with you.

Thanks Your friend,
Tex

JRC
Houston Texas
0 Likes

Tex
Deal Sharer

raswas  New Member

Thanks for sending a message.  I would love for you to be a part of my Ibotta Team.

I am new to this too.   I understand this is one way.  Use your Facebook account and send me a Friend Request message to John R Collins, I believe I am the only John R Collins, with white beard and white shirt.

I look forward to your FB friend request.  And add you to our Ibotta Team Friends Group.

NEW MEMBERS: In order for you to be a teammate with someone you must be friends on Facebook. Please put up a post asking other active members to add you in addition to adding anyone else you see in the group

FYI it can take upwards of 48 hours after adding someone for them to show up in app as part of your team

Looking  forward to Ibotta saving with you.

Thanks Your friend,
Tex

JRC
Houston Texas
0 Likes