cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Team members needed!

Tex
Deal Sharer

Mansour166  New Member

Thanks for sending a message.  I would love for you to be a part of my Ibotta Team.

I am new to this too.   I understand this is one way.  Use your Facebook account and send me a Friend Request message to John R Collins, I believe I am the only John R Collins, with white beard and white shirt.

I look forward to your FB friend request.  And connecting you to our Ibotta Team Friends Group

NEW MEMBERS: In order for you to be a teammate with someone you must be friends on Facebook. Please put up a post asking other active members to add you in addition to adding anyone else you see in the group

FYI it can take upwards of 48 hours after adding someone for them to show up in app as part of your team

Looking  forward to Ibotta saving with you.

Thanks Your friend,
Tex

JRC
Houston Texas
0 Likes

Bonny48
Rewards Hunter

I’m in. How do I join? Such a great idea to join forces. 

Tex
Deal Sharer

Bonny48  New Member

Bonny, I like you already!

Thanks for sending a message.  I would love for you to be a part of my Ibotta Team.

I am new to this too.   I understand this is one way.  Use your Facebook account and send me a Friend Request message to John R Collins, I believe I am the only John R Collins, with white beard and white shirt.

I look forward to your FB friend request.  And connecting you to our Ibotta Team Friends Group

NEW MEMBERS: In order for you to be a teammate with someone you must be friends on Facebook. Please put up a post asking other active members to add you in addition to adding anyone else you see in the group

FYI it can take upwards of 48 hours after adding someone for them to show up in app as part of your team

Looking  forward to Ibotta saving with you.

Thanks Your friend,
Tex

JRC
Houston Texas
0 Likes

Vmaxwell
Rewards Hunter

You can add me. My profile pic is a black and white dog. 

https://www.facebook.com/vanessa.maxwell.7

I need more active team members.

0 Likes

Vmaxwell
Rewards Hunter

I sent you a friend request....Vanessa Maxwell

https://www.facebook.com/vanessa.maxwell.7

0 Likes

Mommabear86
Rewards Hunter