cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEAMS, whats been your best deal?! (Team green you better reply!)

Minigarv81
Shopper

My best deals have been the unsanctioned BOGOS! 3.48 back to quadtatini cookies? They cost 3.44! Bonus bogo! 

And today I scored 4 bux back off almay foundation, in my shade, that was on clearance for 2.75 each at walmart! I maxed out on that!

What are your best deals?

22 Replies

Re: TEAMS, whats been your best deal?! (Team green you better reply!)

mickootay
Skilled Saver

I got really lucky around Christmas when I found peeling on the Royal Ready to Eat Rice. 1/1 peeling, IR .75. They were priced at 1.88, so got them for .13 each. Lipton Iced Tea had hangtags for 1/1, IR was 1/1, for a .01 MM. Last week's deal stack that was posted here for the Green Giant Riced veggies was also great!

LizH4011
Core Shopper

The Almay face makeup one has been awesome for me too!!! I picked up 3 today @ Wags for $1.49 ea. Ended up making roughly $4.50! My husband scored 2 of them as well! One of my other good offers at Wags today was with the Oral B toothbrush offer. I bought one on sale for $3 and a toothpaste on sale for $3. Used a $1 DQ and a $2 DQ. Paid $3 and change out of pocket. I was supposed to get $4 in register rewards (RR), but it didn't work. Cashier ended up giving me $5 in Walgreens Cash instead. With the WC and the Ibotta rebate, that ended up being a roughly $3 moneymaker! 

Prairiemesa
Deal Sharer

The free Thanksgiving meal items  from Walmart were the best deal!

Jensaves2Htown
Core Shopper

I got a Red Baron Pizza at Walmart  for $3.98 and IR $4.49.

Lollykins
Skilled Saver

One of my games from last year was free (or almost free) Barefoot and Yellow Tail wine.  I stacked SK 4000 kicks offers with WAGS catalina coupons, Ibotta rebates & BYBE offers to score many bottles of wine.  That deal is still going on now, but my wine rack is overflowing ATM.🍾🍷🥂

Cheers!

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

The best deals I redeemed were for deordant, all the Thanksgiving freebies, Caulipower noodles and the Red Baron Pizza. All these were money makers for me.

Modelgurl26
Rewards Guide

The free items are always great, plus it helps me to try new things! My favorite so far, I think, are the Thanksgiving freebies, if you are able to get them before they disappear!

Modelgurl26
Rewards Guide

Oh! I forgot to add that with the Thanksgiving freebies I usually donate them to a shelter or charity to provide a Thanksgiving meal to those in need. I know it’s not much but every little bit helps!💚

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Minigarv81  Gotta love the clearance stacking.   Some of my best deals were stacking with Aisle (we miss you Aisle). I'm enjoying the Unilever stacking on Fetch and Ibotta.  Most recently I bought the Axe pomade at SNS on clearance for $2 x3 got back $2 x3 on Ibotta, and $23.97 went toward the Fetch Unilever offer, which rolled twice - so I made $10.