cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teams

DorothyFew
Saver

if you want to be on my team I need you to leave the www.facebook and then your name and information so I can friend you on Facebook and then we can become team members

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Teams

Dana
Deal Expert

number 1 a notification went out in july that teammates aren't working number 2 theres a pinned post in the deals forum december teammates it states they know it's not working and to put your requests in that post and not to make your own post because it clogs up the feed. Please go find that post add your info there and delete this thank you

0 Likes

DorothyFew
Saver

Well Dana I already know that it's not working but I keep having several new people that keep texting me or posting toto join my team so if we get each other's information from Facebook we can friend each other cuz I've had people join my team so obviously it is working and I'm so sorry to clog up the forum I won't post a lot of people are rude on here it seems

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@DorothyFew  I'm just following the rules of what the admin want. Don't shoot the messanger if you read the rules you would know not to and put the requests where they belong. See here. https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/december-2020-teamwork-thread-add-teammates-here/td-p/11...

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@DorothyFew 

There is no need to be upset with Dana.    The ibotta mod creates that thread..  There is no reason why you can't direct all of your buddies to the 'team thread' or to a personal message here to give them your details.

Note what the ibotta moderator mentions in the first paragraph of the TEAM THREAD

"Looking for new teammates? Add your name to this thread, or add people asking on this thread. This is the official teammate thread for the month of December 2020 - please do not post looking for teammates in separate posts."

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes