cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical problem

limsy
Rewards Guide

What can it be and what should I do?

All other apps work properly.  Ibotta allows to search offers, even to submit receipts, but after that i get a message "we have trouble connecting. try again"

..going on all day. Restarted phone - same problem.

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Technical problem

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Hi @limsy,

We're aware of this issue and working to resolve it. Unfortunately I do not have a workaround but I do encourage you to submit a ticket so we have more information to go on when developing the solution.

Beyond that, make sure your app is up to date here and there so when we do push out a fix, you'll have it.

limsy
Rewards Guide

Thanks!

0 Likes

cbrown3255
Deal Sharer

For several hours when I open Ibotta I can click on several stores to see available offers, but not on Walgreens.  It says “We’re having trouble connecting.  There was a problem getting your information.  Please try again".  I submitted a ticket.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Jaimekclung
Deal Sharer

I got the same problem on Safeway and Raley’s. I submitted receipt and said technical problems, please try again later. Hope will fix it soon🤞

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

If any of you are still experiencing this can you check to see if an update is available for your app? It could help to delete and reinstall the app as well. Let me know if that helps.

0 Likes

limsy
Rewards Guide

My app was up to date.

Had to remove and reinstall Ibotta. It solved the problem.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Ok interesting, thank you for letting me know!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

A lot of times uninstalling/reinstalling fixes, but often that is because it could have been fixed by clearing their cache.

Cache is cleared when uninstalling.

(Comments are n general and not specifically about this thread)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes