cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Thank you Ibotta/Walmart , Walmart/ Ibotta

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MrsTao30 

Makes sure you add the offers before purchasing.

If you are shopping in store,, scan each item in the app to ensure it matches before purchasing

If you are dong online pickup or delivery, make sure you disallow substitutions because ibotta won't pay for substitutes.

If shopping in-store and you have not linked your WM with ibotta, just scan the barcode of your receipt in the ibotta app and the items should get added to your account within 48 hours  For Walmart it is almost done instantaneously often times.

If you are linked, you need not scan your receipt.  But you also can't resubmit the receipt.  You must open a ticket if there are any issues.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Janet1964
Super Saver

At cvs/Walgreens, download their app, join their rewards programs, and take advantage of their digital coupons and store coupons. When you combine that with Ibotta, it is like using up to 3 coupons per item. And the more you shop, the better deals they offer you to get you in the store. Then you can earn extra rewards to help pay the cost of your items the following week. I get my cosmetics almost free every time. They always have a deal on toothpaste, toothbrushes, deod & hair care almost every week. I get name brand cereal almost every week for under $1.50 a box. Look under my post-labeled cvs for ideas. I have saved $400 in Ibotta in just under 6 weeks. I have saved almost $200 at cvs in 3 weeks using digital coupons only! Didn’t cost me anything but my time! I have not bought one single newspaper or insert. I do occasionally print paper coupons from coupons.com - maybe used $25 this past month. I am on fetch but haven’t cashed in yet. I did add Procter & gamble website and they donate to a charity for me.

0 Likes

LongBraid
Rewards Hunter

This was really a wonderful offer & I appreciate it so much! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

0 Likes

busylee4
Rewards Hunter

It was a blessing to have the extra help during a time of thanks for all we have!!!  Thank you!!!

0 Likes

Cindymaertz
Rewards Hunter

Thank you Ibotta and Walmart for giving my family a Happy Thanksgiving Very Much Appreciated

0 Likes

wamplers5
Rewards Hunter

Amen!

0 Likes

Lisacox1964
Rewards Hunter

Thank you Ibotta and Walmart!!! Just getting started

0 Likes

Fiola
Rewards Hunter

Thank you very much to Ibotta/Walmart for our free Thanksgiving meal!!! Was a great help in our family!!! God bless you!!! God bless America!!!

0 Likes

Fiola
Rewards Hunter

You can download crazy coupon lady app, it gives deals each week explaining which coupons to use and which store...

0 Likes

Deelinc68
Rewards Hunter

This was a nice surprise for me to find! And since it unfortunately had to be just my elderly Mother and I for this holiday meal, I was able to feed us well, AND take full plates to my daughter and grandson who were in quarantine! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

0 Likes