cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Thanksgiving Deal

mschultz1626
Rewards Hunter

I just ordered pick up from WalMart for the Free Thanksgiving but I did it through the Walmart app on my phone and not thru the computer. I also opened the IBotta app after starting my online order to view the items and add them manually. I'm new to this program and very confused. Did I just miss out on the deal because I didn't do it thru the website or starting it in the app? Is there any way to redeem this after I pick up my purchase?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Thanksgiving Deal

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

If you linked your Ibotta with Walmart before you placed the order, you should be OK.

Once you are linked, you can order through the App or through the Chrome Extension or directly from the Walmart Pickup and Delivery website.

There is also a small bonus ($.50-$1.50) for placing your Walmart Pickup order through the App.  I don't know if everyone gets this and it could be for a limited time.

If you did not link your account, you could cancel the order and try again after linking your account.  If you have picked up your order, you could return it and try again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

If you linked your Ibotta with Walmart before you placed the order, you should be OK.

Once you are linked, you can order through the App or through the Chrome Extension or directly from the Walmart Pickup and Delivery website.

There is also a small bonus ($.50-$1.50) for placing your Walmart Pickup order through the App.  I don't know if everyone gets this and it could be for a limited time.

If you did not link your account, you could cancel the order and try again after linking your account.  If you have picked up your order, you could return it and try again.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

mschultz1626
Rewards Hunter

I did have my account already linked to the app. I hope it works! Thank you so much for the help.

Have a wonderful holiday!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mschultz1626
Rewards Hunter

I did have my account already linked to the app. I hope it works! Thank you so much for the help.

Have a wonderful holiday!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

I kind of think some of these things happening on Ibotta are excessively wrong for cowboys. A Walmart App pickup bonus? So you just hear about this really swanky deal on Ibotta, you get overely excited, don't do that by the way, if you can, calm down, take your time, you get a new person bonus, $20, but I guess that involves some steps and is not automatic. I guess you have to buy a certain number of different offers, but mostly still at your own choosing. Maybe 10 items and each of those 10 items have money associated with them in the first place as an offer, but then you also get this bonus money. So really it is like you could get Thanksgiving Dinner and then a whole bag of other groceries, either for the same day, but mostly for another day for free. Hmm... Or should I say Yum.   

I am not sure what this other fella on here is up to, but I think he may be trying to lead people astray. I think he tends to pop up with little tid bits to get people in more trouble. A beast worker to look out for people? Not so much. A beast worker to get people in deeper? Not sure. Beast worker at all? Not sure. One of those online too vs. in a store. Not sure that is allowed at all either. A navigator? Ewh. An online navigator allowed to comment about things outside of just the area of Walmart? Walmart I think has to have beast workers in-store. To look after people. This is mostly a Walmart thing being talked about on here, but other things too, even by the other person. Seems to fit. BS. That is like close to a social service term, like ObamaCare crap language. A coupon navigator? My thoughts are done for now on this.     

0 Likes