cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Thanksgiving Meal

Julietmylady234
Deal Sharer

As soon as I get my money I’m deleting this app and filing a complaint with the Bbb I had some issues three years ago but the free thanksgiving stuff seems like a good deal. They told me to wait until Sunday to withdraw my earnings I ran to Walmart to do this on Monday and uploaded my receipt thought it would be a simple procedure it Is NOT😡

0 Likes

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

Thanks for lightening the mood. I love Ibotta and I have saved over $400 in the last 6 weeks, and so far no issues with withdrawing my money. A couple of hiccups with not being credited for everything on the receipt, but overall very good!!

0 Likes

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

I am wondering, is this Ibotta Community, board, new? Or has it been a part of Ibotta for a long time? If it is new, I am wondering if it is something people will cry out is either unneeded, unnecessary, wasteful, or otherwise something that needs money returned? As if, it better to repay for the forum than the food, which people need, etc.? And although it really is never about money, how much money is involved in just the forum? Is there a paid moderator to read every single message on here? I am wondering this, because it does seem silly to have a forum with a bunch of people freaking out or reacting to a Free Thanksgiving offer, over and over again. I guess some people love the forum for some reason. Perhaps so they can select their over ecstatic or elated responses to support why they did it. Claiming people were so happy. Or to collect needy poor stories to select people for repayment or to otherwise justify things, or scout for people to do the same, like instead of doing it thru a traditional coupon blog, as there are many. That people won't have to pay whatever the rate is that the coupon blog people may be wanting after doing it for years and year, or whatever. I don't know what they do exactly, But, I know they sometimes get involved with putting up stories to get money for deals. Stories don't always have to be true, just seem true., and better for them to be about other people, than me, but just on the surface some of these squeals could be recited, but may be too short for some things. Replace the Target girl?      

0 Likes

Karensv
Rewards Hunter

What a great deal! I just used my phone app. No need to download anything. I just went to Walmart and they had every thing. The money is already transferred to my PayPal. Easy peasy!! Thank You Ibotta!!

Julietmylady234
Deal Sharer

Well as soon as I get my money I’m deleting this app horrible did this on Monday still waiting on my money. It’s not easy at all. 

0 Likes

candijo13
Rewards Hunter

This was a great deal. I love Ibotta  even more now!

0 Likes

IBCOM
Rewards Hunter

Well, I don't find much entertainment value in this posting board. I don't expect to pay for that by posting here. I also don't really think my posts make me seem lost or lonely, which will surely come up second or first to the formerly mentioned. I see lots of other people post on here. Many of the responses lack depth of thought. No real criticism though. Many of the responses are just short snip-its. Many of the posts are unoriginal. I have seen the same thought patterns on another community forum and generally I think less of them as being poorer than the people on Ibotta, but I see the thoughts are the same regardless of the background. It is like you all could almost be the same people, just based on your writing/thoughts. I also feel the people that write the short three sentence posts are poor though. Way completely poor. Too poor. Not the poor in need of help. Maybe there are lies out there that you all like to write and think the same for cover, but as RickiBotta and I am not sure I got that correctly maybe is noticing my posts are not the same as yours, so I am not really getting much cover out of this platform either. I would mostly assume the posts come from cowboys, but also more so, an h-e-l-l-i-t-e. Yeah, you may have a famous one of them coming thru you. Maybe they picked you up already. Maybe I don't yet know how to read that impression yet correctly. You all almost sound like clones. Maybe I shouldn't say that, but I guess that one will open to a man for food, or it doesn't have to be a man (it's not just limited to a girl, but animal as well), but if that is the case, then they shouldn't be getting food from Ibotta. They should be going to a man. And it seems to be for food for now and not other changes. Was this one of the search categories for this meal? Or generally? Doesn't matter for now, but I will guarantee it will come up down the road a bit. It's fragrant. I don't want to be endangered by your type here on Ibotta or life. Well, I'll keep shifting thru the posts and try to make sense of them and all the implications of them. Too many gratefuls leads to it being labeled too much. Too many shocks about the same. Too many gratefuls with significant changes about the same as well. Then like too many snaps about being poor are bad too or making it seem like other people are taking advantage of it. I don't really get the point of the balance of it.      

0 Likes

mamaX
Saver

812D9EAE-9B89-4FF5-9434-AAF40E0EEB10.jpeg

I completely agree! I have been using Ibotta for almost 8 years, while I love any savings and appreciate Ibotta, this Thanksgiving deal is by far the best offer ever! During this pandemic many people are struggling and giving away an entire meal made me cry. I’ve never had an entire meal for free. Having this dinner is amazing. I’m grateful, thankful, and blessed! I’m sure I’m not the only one who felt this way. 

Staying Kinder
0 Likes

Marina26
Rewards Hunter

Have you been reimbursed? I keep waiting and waiting for it but nothing is happening. I know my Ibotta account is linked with my Walmart account because I got a small reimbursement for an item on a previous purchase but I have yet to receive anything from the Thanksgiving deal.

0 Likes

Marina26
Rewards Hunter

I have yet to receive anything too.

0 Likes