cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Ibotta Care team is working to resolve any issues you have!

Jen4braves
Deal Sharer

I was having the same problem n my phone still wont link but "they are working on it" . Be patient it just takes forever. They finally sent me n email asking my name phone # etc.. your money will still be there whenever they get it straight so u can withdraw at least thats what im counting on lol

0 Likes

newyorkdawn
Rewards Hunter

Weird, I received credit for everything BUT the turkey. Did everything right, even scanned it's barcode to be sure, and it matched. That was last week and I still haven't gotten credit for it.

0 Likes

Jen4braves
Deal Sharer

Idk i got the breast i know u only got $9.98 off no matter how much it cost

0 Likes

Nikkeyam
Shopper

I can honestly say that they are usually really good about getting back to you and resolving your issue. I think with all the thanksgiving deals they bit off more than they could chew. Best of luck and happy holidays! 

0 Likes

MelissaK
Shopper

I received an email saying they are running about 8 days. 😊

0 Likes

Nikkeyam
Shopper

If a deal has a bonus set to expire before a team member is able to manually add the credit to my account will I still see the bonus? Thanks

0 Likes

Hokey1963
Rewards Hunter
  • Me too.  I wonder if it gets resolved after 8 days if I will get the holiday feast bonus as well. 
0 Likes

Glammy

@newyorkdawn 
Try scanning the receipt again. Sometimes the 2nd, or third time works. 
Good luck. 

0 Likes

lynnkosa
Rewards Hunter

So I just spent 2 hours at Kroger carefully scanning each item and even buying items to put me over the $20 Mark as I am new to this.  Came home scanned receipt and some offers took and some didn't even though bar codes were verified. Also I tried entering the multiple quantities and it took them and then they didn't load or credit.  This is so frustrating.

Glammy

@lynnkosa  I posted the note below a few weeks ago. I hope it helps. 

So today while trying to earn my “Maze Bonus” I purchase 10 items at Stop&Shop.
When I submitted my receipt I got credit for 7. In the past, I would have contacted the help desk. 
Instead I resubmitted the receipt and immediately got credit for the additional 3 items purchased. Two weeks ago I  even submitted a receipt 3 times until I received all my rebates for all the items I purchased. 
Resubmitting is faster than contacting the help desk and the credits have been immediate (so far). 
Try it. Let me know if it works for you as well. 
Good luck!