cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The Ibotta Care team is working to resolve any issues you have!

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, Savers!

Due to high demand, you may be experiencing delays in receiving credit for recent purchases. Our team is working hard to ensure any issues that you have are resolved as soon as possible. If you've written to our Ibotta Care team, it will take a few extra days for a response. Thank you for your patience.

Learn More

32 Replies
Highlighted

Re: The Ibotta Care team is working to resolve any issues you have!

Rewards Hunter

Hi, 

I am wondering why sometimes a deal will appear on my app when I am in the store but then disappear within an Hour of me arriving home and scanning a receipt? This has happened to me several times.  When I was in the store tonight I was picking up the products for the Thanksgiving Deal.  1 hour and 15 minutes ago Ibotta listed Swansen Chicken Broth on the Thanksgiving deal. I even scanned the product to make sure I got the right one.  I also bought 2 boxes because that was a requirement.  By the time I got home, put the groceries away and scanned my receipt the broth was off my app.  A bit disappointed as I don't normally buy this product but I decided to get them for the Boy Scout Food Drive based on the Thanksgiving Deal.  All the other items were still present when I scanned my receipt.

Thank you for your time

Highlighted

Rewards Hunter

Thank you I went back into my account and it was in there.

Highlighted

Shopper

I am having a problem getting my $20 gift card for getting Amazon Prime on 09/25/2020 for $130.31 I have sent MULTIPLE emails but I am still getting no reply from ibotta. I have tried submitting a ticket,  but the email in my profile is incorrect and it will not let me change it (yet I receive emails from Ibtotta-just can't submit tickets. 

Highlighted

Shopper

Thank you Ibotta for all that you do to assist us!!

Highlighted

Shopper

That’s really funny sorry but there’s not helping me and a lot of other people thought that I would wake up this morning with answers and my problem solved so I could get my earnings. Nope nothing. Spent $20 for the thanksgiving stuff kinda need my money back. 

Highlighted

: The Ibotta Care team is working to resolve any issues you have!

Shopper

I have added 20 friends on Facebook and they are not showing up on my teammates

Highlighted

Shopper

My issue was resolved in 2 business days. Thanks ibotta

Highlighted

Shopper

Ive waited days for my account to be unlocked, which it’s Locked For 0 REASON. I want to withdrawal my funds as I’m a broke unfunded college student and this 40$ would be great with my stuf for my car I need to purchase. Please respond, I’m tired of waiting days with no response. 

Highlighted

Shopper

I have emailed twice about my phone linking problem n no response. Acts like i have 2 accts jus signing in with fb unlinked phone # n signed in with password n still wont link # so i can withdraw money