cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Ibotta Care team is working to resolve any issues you have!

Glammy

Thank you @ScottyS   I appreciate your attention to the issues that we raise and am happy that you and the team have been able to address and resolve the issues that we raise. 
Thank you! 

Glammy

@nichiw1 
That has happened to me a few times. I see the offer at home but after I purchase it is no longer available when I go to scan the receipt. 
As a result I make sure to “check the bar code” when I am in the store and have noticed that the offer I saw at home is not available when I am in the store. 
I have no idea why it happens and have carefully checked my process, making sure that I have the correct store and product..... Checking the bar code in the store is 100% accurate so I use it now all the time. 

Jen4braves
Deal Sharer

i jus got n email saying how the team is working hard to resolve my issues when they havent even talked to me? That makes no sense. Too many glitches when it thinks signing in thru fb n password are 2 different accts n they are the same. Smh

tjollie
Rewards Hunter

i'm new to this and don't understand what i'm suppose to do here.  i found my grocery store on my phone, clicked on the offers i wanted.  i went shopping, now i can't find the store on the home screen.  it tells you to search for grocery in the search bar and there isn't a search bar.  I don't know how to download a receipt.  i wanted to link my loyalty card to this account but can't find the store.  Can you help

Re: : The Ibotta Care team is working to resolve any issues you have!

NancyJohn
Deal Sharer

I had two now I have none.

AustinNichols98
Shopper

Been over a week, no response.

NancyJohn
Deal Sharer

My app on Walmart is stuck on reading a price code so I can't submit my Thanksgiving reward. Sent in my receipt and codes on my phone through your help center, do hope I get my rewards for buying.

MelissaK
Shopper

Hello, I have a whole Target trip that hasn’t credited yet. I submitted a ticket with all the details and receipts. Do you have an eta, for this kind of request?

thanks!

Tags (1)

Glammy

@MelissaK  Tag @ScottyS    He might be able to help. 

Kozyjozie
Shopper

Ibotta, I really  need your help. Please help, Please help, Please help.  I hope everyone reads this reply.  I have gotten all the thanksgiving items via walmart grocery pickup.  I have $37.15 in my ibotta app right now, i actually laid all the money out for these items.  For some reason the ibotta app will not let me withdraw my money.  Its definitely over $20.  These are earnings from one week.  I have new receipts to scan and want to check more offers, but in the meantime, they have locked me out of my account because i keep messaging them saying my paypal account is linked and i keep getting error messages.  Nobody there seems to want to help me. Also there is no customer service number and you keep making a ticket over and over and (which is what i did) i just keep getting an email stating "glad we resolved your issue".  Clearly i have to make another ticket and so on and so on.  I send a message to them on a daily basis.  Now they have locked out my account and i have no way of accessing my money.  They kept saying that my paypal was locked and giving me error codes, meanwhile there is no issue with my paypal.  I have linked and unlinked it so many time, cleared all caches and cookies, tried different browsers and to no avail, i am no closer to withdrawing my money.  This is frustrating because they have no customer service.  I think i will end up returning all the thanksgiving items to walmart to just get back my money.  This is horrible what they are doing.  I should have researched this company before anything.  now i have linked all my accounts to get cash back, and  i just cannot remove them from my ibotta linked accounts because they have frozen me out and wont let me reset my password or anything. I hope someone from Ibotta is looking at this message because nobody wants to help me.  I have no bank account and my only way of taking my money out of ibotta is through paypal.  I tried the gift cards and same problem.  i keep getting error messages.  I tried $20 gift cards and $25 gift cards.  I have tried all the gift cards and error  error error error, etc.  Ibotta please help me.