cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Ibotta In Crowd is back

Wellis6867
Saver

I got the invite but when I click on the link to "learn more" Ibotta just hangs up.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I was never in the "In Crowd" either.  Doesn't surprise me that I am not now.  I've been an Ibotta member since May of 2013 and have never even heard of the "In Crowd".  That shows you how far from the "In Crowd" I am.

I guess you have to know somebody.  Us working stiffs have to keep the place going while the "In Crowd" gets all the perks of our labor.

I guess it is something to look forward to.  I will add it to my "Bucket List".

What-Shot
Super Saver

What, @FelskyNY ? You're inviting everyone to our launch of the Kooler Kids? Hmmmm....I guess that's a sweet way to heal from our feeling rejected.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  We are going to be so freakishly popular that we'll blow all the other groups out of the water.  Wait til it's time for trivia night!  LOL 

OK - mingle amongst yourselves 

@mmoore01you are a cherished part of the community. 

Dana
Deal Expert

@What-Shot  the 1st time it came out I wasn't invited. It came out in February/March 2020 and ended July 31 2020. I thought when they brought it back it wouldn't be a beta anymore(I was wrong). Its a VIP program you get unique club rewards (Better than what we usually get) you get bigger bonus rebates. Plus you get the regular rebates that you would normally get too.  About 2 months or so before it ended last time an email went out for your address to send you a reusable shopping bag (but it was more of a lunch bag). The more you save the better the bonuses get.

Dana
Deal Expert

It has nothing to do with cool people it's completely random just like rebates and bonuses not everyone gets the same.

0 Likes

chutton1985
Rewards Hunter

I don’t understand why they are doing another beta or inviting members who participated last time? I’m also becoming a little perturbed with Ibotta. The last two months I have the more issues than my years using the app combined.  

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana  We are just joking around.  Thanks for explaining the program.  It's just like the bonuses, at random.  Enjoy it and be sure to share with the rest of us!

Sususuhair
Shopper

Just got my invite, too. Am excited for this. Thanks Ibotta. 

Dana
Deal Expert

@chutton1985  How do you know people were invited again?

0 Likes