cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Ibotta In Crowd is back

Dana
Deal Expert

It's still a beta I'm guessing not everyone will get it this time either. ibotta.jpgibotta 2.jpgibotta 3.jpgibotta 4.jpg

54 Replies

Re: The Ibotta In Crowd is back

memom84
Saver

I just received info about In Crowd and I just signed up I'm new to that so I'm excited to see how it works.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I wasn't invited to the party 

0 Likes

Jazzer-Priche
Rewards Hunter

I got it and signed up, that's what got me here. I'm excited to see what it's all about!

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY you are an absolute insider - I wonder why?

0 Likes

lawonridge
Shopper

Yes, I just got the notice as well - signed up, interested to see how this all works.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@elamb88  Thanks for having my back - I feel like I'm back in high school sitting outside with the cool kids smoking my cigarette  (not that I was smoking cigarettes or hanging with the cool kids).  I was the kid sitting on the bleachers - and I'm ok with that.  I enjoy the comradery and appreciate your comment.  Today was a pretty rough day in RL (real life) - so it's nice to know I'm always welcomed here. 

elamb88
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY well this was just the cherry on top of your bad day huh? I wonder what their algorithm is because I’m “new” - joined in august and just hit $500 so that’s very odd. I’m sorry! Hope your night gets better!!

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Hey, @FelskyNY , lets let's start a club of our own The Kooler Kids. I didn't get one either, although the person who referred me did. 

I am curious, @Dana , about your reference to "it's back." Sounds as tho you have past experience with it? Why did it discontinue? What were the pros/cons about it cf. the ibotta we already know?

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  Love that - The Kooler Kids (like water cooler for those of you who didn't get the pun)  Everyone is invited - no beta testing necessary. 

I'll start a thread.