cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Laughing Cow Blends — FAO

Saving4Fun

94C5A488-91CA-4032-A0AE-B69C0182AC33.jpegThe Laughing Cow Blends — Free After Offer:

• Valid only on 4.9 oz, Select varieties (see offer details);
  • Single-use only at Target or any 1 of 22 other retailers.
18 Replies

Re: The Laughing Cow Blends — FAO

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun , I was happy to find this offer back in my gallery this morning. And that it has opened up to more stores. I never could find this at Walmart by me. However, after a quick search on the retailers that are included that I have apps for, it looks like this Laughing Cow continues to laugh at me as it hides from me. I will check when I am in the stores despite what the apps say, though! You never know!

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

It’s going quick!  My offer says 31 minutes left.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Expert

@Saving4Fun  I got mine! I had $1.78 MM on Burts Bee toothpaste on Monday & this FAO gave me the impetus to complete my MWMM today.

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

The cow must be a trickster.  My offer expired, but a new one came back.  Make sure you activate the new offer.

What
Rewards Advocate

@Saving4Fun  My apologies for duplicating your LCB post. Before I posted I searched and did not notice yours.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

bettdev
Shopper

I just found this hiding with the hummus, guac, pizzas, etc. right next to the deli hot food counter at Walmart...

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

This is a tricky cow... I saw that it had disappeared, but after reading your post, I checked and he was back but unchecked! Sneaky guy trying to get away from me...I selected him again and will keep a close eye on him now. ☺️

SaverGirl67
Core Shopper

@Saving4Fun   The offer on Walmart said you could redeem it 5 times (I know-sounds like an error) but I only grabbed 1 because a) I still have a full cheese drawer and b) I want to see if it resets and I can use it towards a WW. Fingers crossed it’ll magically reappear

What
Rewards Advocate

@Mikosmama: I had to giggle at your calling the Laughing Cow a sneaky GUY. Having been raised on a dairy farm and needing to teach my city-slicker friends that cows are girls (not boys), I just couldn't resist teasing you, too. But your point is well taken: Based on this FAO, she's a sneaky girl! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~