cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Think BACK TO THE ROOTS for EASTER!

Francoise
Skilled Saver

There's so many different Back to the Roots products and rebates that I'm overwhelmed by the thought of posting a breakdown. But I still wanted to mention them here for the following reasons.

• Lately, I'm seeing lots of different Ibotta rebates on Back to the Roots good at Walmart and at Target.
  • There's also many rebates available on Fetch if you buy at Walmart, Lowe's, Home Depot, and/or Menards. There's even a Fetch rebate for 5k/$50 in Back to the Roots purchases.
  • The growing kits make EXCELLENT Easter gifts! Kids really need to learn where food comes from and I've found that they (and their parents) have a great time with these, especially the mushroom and microgreens kits. They don't even know they're learning.
  • Every store is different, so find out who carries which products in your area, and, when you can, stack those rebates on top of other rebates and store sales.
  • Be prepared to have some fun!
2 Replies

Re: Think BACK TO THE ROOTS for EASTER!

Francoise
Skilled Saver

I can no longer edit this post, so with the new Fetch offers on BTTR I'm seeing today, I'm adding Lowe's to the list of stores here.

0 Likes

Re: Think BACK TO THE ROOTS for EASTER!

emilyduncan5711

YESSSS! FETCH & IBOTTA let me be great yesterday and today!!! 

#teacherbydaycouponerbynight