cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Third Mile Marker

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I buy a lot of the beverages and Yoplait.

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@OBSHOP 

What I would suggest is to get out of the Ibotta app, then clear the cache for Ibotta.  You will have to log in again.  Once you are in, go to the Earn More tab at the bottom.  It may come back.

I had to do this with another bonus that "disappeared" before I could select it.

Hope this helps.

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

chips for me😎

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY  1982 😎

watermelon

SaverGirl67

Pie crust 😎

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The watermelon coupon is pretty worthless to me because it is too early for the watermelon sales. 

I have bought so much junk recently that there is no room in the fridge anyway.

I had good timing yesterday:  Kroger was putting out 2-lb packs of 73/27 ground beef at 99¢/lb.  While I prefer chuck or sirloin, I couldn't pass up on the price  So I bought three of those.  $5.94 for 6 lbs of hamburger

MEIJER DEALS

I found 52-oz jugs of Tropicana, marked down from $3.79 to 38¢ each.  I got three of those for $1.14

I also got 4 jugs of SunnyD.   They were on sale for $1 each; but I had a catalina for $1.50 off of two, and a store printed Q for 75¢ off of any $4 in juice.  So the 4 SunnyDs were $1X4=$4-$1.50-$.0.75 = $1.75 

And there is no room in my freezer at all because of all the blue bunny, klondike shakes/cones, popsicle twisters, etc Oh and the two 8-packs of FREE yoplait last week (or was it this week).   It all happens so fast.....lol

So I will be making several hamburger meals the next day or two.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY 

This id yoo cute!😁

Did I just type in a secret code? Oops!

0 Likes

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

I feel the squeeze!!!

Me: Hey babe! What do you think about buying another freezer?

Lee: Are you crazy???