cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too Faced Cosmetics

Lorr
Rewards Guide

Hello, 

Just wondering if anyone had placed any orders for Too Faced through Ibotta and if so, how long it took for it to pop up in your account? 

I know it says 72 hours but I placed an order on the 29th and so far nada. Much of my Ibotta days bonus was hinging on this order so getting a little nervous and want to avoid putting in a ticket (they don’t send confirmation emails, it’s weird—they just send you an email once they have a shipping ETA). 

thanks! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Too Faced Cosmetics

Dana
Deal Expert

Pending is up to 60 days once it goes through and you purchased in the time frame of a bonus you'll get the bonus.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Sometimes it can take 90 days or longer to get rebates..I bought from Casper in June & didn’t get rebate until October.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I just checked Ibotta &TooFaced... stated 60 days!

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I’m not talking about how long it can be pending. I’m talking about how long before Ibotta confirms that you made a purchase 🙂 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Lorr  that can be up to 60 days.

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I have never had it take 60 days for Ibotta to say a rebate is pending 😬

this is what it says 

PENDING PERIOD: Up to 60 Days <——— pending meaning it’s at least showing up in your pending earnings 

• It may take up to 72 hours to update the status of your offer <——— this is what I was referring to when I mentioned 72 hours. 

0 Likes