Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Trojan MM

Sorensoj
Core Shopper

E70DCD73-DFCC-4205-8F4E-E42091E328A0.png

52C3732B-6775-466A-8F1D-A542E1D4C5A2.png

Buy 2 - 10 packs, get $20 back.  Could pick up when stoping for the maple syrup freebie at Walmart.

D373EB8D-4670-49E4-BB5B-2B958255F7FA.png

 Buy 2-10 packs and it’s a MM at Walmart.  

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Trojan MM

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Amsta 

If you don't see it in your list, that is a good sign.   Once you are credited, it goes back into your list.

You are lucky.   SB won't let me submit anything at all.  I have to redeem everything thru TADA app.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Amsta
Deal Sharer

@Sorensoj  I did this yesterday and when I submitted to Swagbucks the little bunny popped up saying pending. Now it is no longer on my list but I also can not see it as pending in activity. Did you have any problems? Has anyone else had this happen?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Sorensoj 

It is not the Maple Grove syrup.   It is Spring Tree.

I messed up the subject.

Please look at the SB terms for Spring Tree (which seems to be OOS at all stores)

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Amsta 

If you don't see it in your list, that is a good sign.   Once you are credited, it goes back into your list.

You are lucky.   SB won't let me submit anything at all.  I have to redeem everything thru TADA app.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

I'm holding out for a deal on magnums

(Sorry, couldn't resist.   I used to be a troll 25 years ago.  Old habits die hard.   Yes.   Used to be.)

At least I didnt say 'no deal.  no wifi'

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Sorensoj
Core Shopper

Lol! After I posted, I thought now someone is going to make a smart remark or report this as profane.  Hey, it’s a potential money maker, right? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

@Sorensoj 

Yessir!  And in rebate moneymakers, just as in condoms, every little bit matters., 

Solved! Go to solution

MeLMeL11
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  🤣🤣

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

I had this offer in Swagbucks yesterday, but now the amount for two is 800 SB, not 2000 SB.

Screenshot_20210701-120327.png

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Ultimate Saver

Maybe they were testing whether they could get SB users 'excited' by enticing them with huge payouts.  Well, this is where the rubbers meet the road.

0 Likes