cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turkey Breast Roast at Wal-Mart

Ejbahn
Shopper

Has anyone else had trouble finding a 3lb turkey breast roast at Walmart? Is it a specific item or is it for any Butterball turkey breast? My Walmart only has 6lb turkey breast and larger. None of them look like the picture either. I was excited for this offer, but I'm only feeding 2 people! If I have to buy 7 lbs I'll just get one at Aldi like I do every other year. 

0 Likes
14 Replies

Re: Turkey Breast Roast at Wal-Mart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Ejbahn 

Read the offer terms.  You can get $9.98 off of a whole butterball turkey.  Again look at the terms to see the exact wording.   You won't get one that cheap at Aldi.

(btw.  Thank you for not calling it Aldis or Aldi's.  After all nobody calls it Walmarts)

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

aRe: Turkey Breast Roast at Wal-Mart

Ejbahn
Shopper

I have bought my turkey breast from Aldi for the last 5 years and it's never 7lbs and not more than $10. The whole turkey/large breast is great for a family, but like I said it's only me and my husband. If you I have to buy 7 lbs who is going to eat it? 

0 Likes

Re: aRe: Turkey Breast Roast at Wal-Mart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

A 6 pound turkey @ WM will cost about $13.  After the $9.98 off, it would be $3

They had slightly smaller ones that could have made it even cheaper than $3

So why pay $10 at Aldi when you can get a similar size bird for $3

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Ejbahn  you can do so much with the leftovers, soups, casserols, stews, chowders, sandwiches, casserole, pastas, **bleep** pie, wraps, salads, enchiladas, burritos, tacos, bbq, turkey salad, pizza, lettuce wraps etc you can even make stock out of the bones.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

turkey rolls, turkey tetrazzini, turkey pawt pies,  turkey loaf,  turkey popsicles , turkey noodle soup, turkey divan, turkey broth.......so many options

Smartlady2go
Deal Sharer

You can get turkey in the bag “ready to roast” or a whole turkey. Scan the various turkey in the store to see which ones qualify. There are about five different turkeys that qualify. 

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

I found the 3lb turkey roast at Walmart neighborhood market. Apparently for now walmart super store will only carry the full size turkeys and the Walmart neighborhood market will only carry the s.aller 3lb roasts.

Lollykins
Core Shopper

I was able to fine the 3# roast at Super Walmart here in FL.  I always pull up my Walmart app and check what's in stock @ my local store before heading out to shop.  You can also search other stores in the area to save yourself a trip if you're looking for a specific product.

rachaelpclark
Rewards Hunter
  • The Butterball 3lb breast is in a zip top blue colored bag by the other Butterball turkeys. The bag one flat 9.98 instead of per lb. Check in the freezer too. Its a regular item that is carried all year.