cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Turkey offer

IrishHazelEyes
Shopper

Is the turkey offer no longer available? I only have 4 items from the free Thanksgiving dinner available, but I've already purchased those items. I am frustrated that I have tried 3 times within a 50 mile radius only to have the turkey roast out of stock. This morning I found a turkey roast, and now the turkey offer isn't in my gallery. Any one else frustrated? 😞 

0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Turkey offer

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@IrishHazelEyes 

It makes no sense you would be seeing the items you have already purchased.

I still have the two items I have not purchased, including the turkey.

Where exactly are you seeing these 4 items?  Chrome browser or app? 

What tab or where are you seeing the 4 items?

β€œ2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

IrishHazelEyes
Shopper

Both the app and the extension. Except on the extension, it says I have 9 offers available and only 4 appear. I purchased 3 of the 4 items that are showing right now (green beans, fried onions, and stuffing). The WM I purchased these items from was out of cranberry sauce and turkey roast. I've been using Ibotta for 6 or 7 years, so I am an advanced user, and I don't typically have issues. I took pics of the extension, but I am only allowed to post one pic. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I am sure you have tried this, but sign out and back in.   

I plead ignorance about the extension because I am hopelessly unlinked everywhere.

What does the app say is available?

Out of curiosity, are you saying that via the extension, you have purchased 7 of the 9 though, and one of the two you have not redeemed yet (the cranberry sauce).  is showing up, along with 3 others that you have already bought?

Just for my information, when the extension shows that 4 appear, does it show that 3 have been redeemed, or does it look like all 4 are available?

Sorry I have more questions than answers, but I also am trying to learn.

(Regarding the pics, it is a pain, but what I do in these situations is I paste the images into a word document and then use the snipping tool or similar to create an image from the word document.  A lot of times it isn't worth the hassle, but that is my workaround)

Please do post back once you sort your situation in case others are experiencing the same issue.)

β€œ2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

missSpider777
Rewards Hunter

i'm new and joined just for this offer and all im getting is errors and nothing working. not very happy with this service considering this is the sole reason i joined 

0 Likes

IrishHazelEyes
Shopper

No worries..The 4 offers I can see are fried onions, green beans, cranberries, and stuffing. I already purchased 3 of those 4 items, but they are showing as available. So of the 9 items available for the Thanksgiving dinner, I have purchased 7. The only two items I had not purchased until this morning was the turkey and cranberry sauce. The turkey offer is not showing anywhere. So that's why I was wondering if the turkey deal was over. I updated the app to no avail. Ugh! Haha! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@missSpider777 

There may be more suggestions from some on the forum if you were more specific about exactly what you are doing, what is happening, and what error messages are occurring, etc.

Typically things run very smoothly, and their customer service always comes through although it may take a week to get a response 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@IrishHazelEyes 

That is rotten.  It is almost like they ripped it out from underneath you.  I was thinking it would at least show available on the app.  There probably isn't even a solution for this then, since CSR may ssay 'not everyone gets the same offers.'  But everyone should get this. one.  Unless there is a limit of available turkeys by state or region.  All I can say is I still have it showing as available in Indiana.

Sorry to hear.

0 Likes

Rlluque
Rewards Hunter

It says roast or whole turkey and it won't scan the whole turkey, that my sons father brought on the ibotta list. To the exact detail. No roasts around us either. I went into 3 Walmart scanning different ones just to see and not a one scanned. Not a premium, or whole turkey and never found a roast. I actually was looking forward to trying it too lol. 

0 Likes