cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Saver

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY  Reached this high ranking in the Community.Congratulations you deserve it 

10 Replies

Re: Ultimate Saver

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Thank you! You guys know how I love to chat and share deals. Thanks for welcoming me into this community and not complaining when I go totally off topic and hijack your posts. Lol! It is a wonderful outlet for all of us.

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Whoop, whoop! Congratulations @FelskyNY! That’s amazing! 🎉🍾🎈

0 Likes

Merry
Rewards Guide

Congrats 👋🏻

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

You da 💣

Congrats! @FelskyNY 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Where do you find this ranking?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Rickibotta: Here's the link to the Rank Levels. According to the reference on this list (unless there's something more current than this list), we now need to cheer on @FelskyNY  from Ultimate Saver to Deal Master

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@What-Shot 

Thanks.  Sorry, I read IQs post incorrectly.  I thought it said she became the highest rated, which she already was being the only one at Rewards Whiz.

@FelskyNY  if you work really hard maybe you will rise two levels to the currently locked level of Kwai Chang Caine (David Carradine from Kung Fu).   Hopefully, @Icequeen813 remembers this show.  I am still aghast she does not know of Breakfast Club.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

@FelskyNY 

Well deserved

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  I know of Kung Fu (David Carradine).  People may not realize that is where "grasshopper" came from.  As for my new title - I believe 1/2 of it is from posting  about Ibotta and good deals, and the other 1/2 is from chatting with everyone.  Either way, I'm feeling the love and thanks!

0 Likes