cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Unlink Walmart

MelodyLindell
Shopper

HELP!!! I linked my ibotta & Walmart and now am unable to use my EBT online at Walmart. Is there a way to unlink these accounts? I am disabled and grocery shopping wipes me out so that I am unable to do anything else the rest of the day. I was trying to save my health.

Thank you for your assistance.

Melody Lindell

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Unlink Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MelodyLindell 

Bottom of home screen of app.

ACCOUNT

SETTIGS

Account (Linked Accounts)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

you need to unlink from your phone

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The chrome exrtension is for online ordering.

Most things you can only do from the app.

If you have not done so, download the ibotta app and follow the directions I gave you.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@MelodyLindell 

Bottom of home screen of app.

ACCOUNT

SETTIGS

Account (Linked Accounts)

Solved! Go to solution

MelodyLindell
Shopper

I am using my laptop and ACCOUNT is not shown at the bottom of the screen. When I click on the area where you can go to SETTINGS Account (Linked Accounts) is not shown.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

you need to unlink from your phone

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The chrome exrtension is for online ordering.

Most things you can only do from the app.

If you have not done so, download the ibotta app and follow the directions I gave you.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

bunnieknit
Rewards Hunter

I'm new here but my first purchase a couple of hours ago was from Walmart Grocery. I went to the Walmart website through ibotta and linked my accounts first and then did my online shopping as usual.  It let me use my EBT for the food items and a debit card for the balance with no problem.  You might try again later to see if it will let you.  Good luck!  🙂

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

MamaD2
Deal Sharer

I had a similar problem at Sam's Club this week. (I'm new, too.)  I added my EDD Card to my Sam's Club account, but when I was ready to check out using Scan and Go it rejected that card. My problem was not with ibotta, but with Sam's.

0 Likes