cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

unlocking ibotta account

Nana1
Shopper

Im trying to choose the thanksgiving dinner. it says that I am linked to Walmart, but ibotta says my account is locked. I have to use delivery.

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: unlocking ibotta account

Dana
Deal Expert

there's many different reasons why your account is locked and audit, they think you did something fraudulent, you tried to take out money as soon as you got it, you tried to take out a large sum at once. You can't do anything until ibotta unlocks you. You can put in a ticket and wait since everyone puts in a ticket for every little thing it can take a week or more for them to get to you or you can go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message that's quicker

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: unlocking ibotta account

Dana
Deal Expert

there's many different reasons why your account is locked and audit, they think you did something fraudulent, you tried to take out money as soon as you got it, you tried to take out a large sum at once. You can't do anything until ibotta unlocks you. You can put in a ticket and wait since everyone puts in a ticket for every little thing it can take a week or more for them to get to you or you can go on the ibotta facebook page and send a message that's quicker