cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Unresolved Issues

mrobledo10
Rewards Hunter

Hi everyone! I’m new to this whole community thing. I was wondering if any has had any issues with getting problems resolved? I submitted a ticket back on 11/07/2020 about not having the old number I originally had when I started my Ibotta account and cannot remember it. So now I am unable to cash out and have heard absolutely NOTHING from the Ibotta team. If anyone has experienced this and can help thy would be great. Thanks!!! 

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Unresolved Issues

Rickibotta
Deal Master

If I were you I would update the existing ticket and provide additional information if there is any. You also may want to reach out to them on Facebook.  Some have better luck there.

To update your ticket, log into ibota.com on your computer.

Select HELP CENTER on bottom of screen

Then choose MY SUPPORT TICKETS under your name in the upper right

And update the appropriate ticket from the list.   You can add any images that you may need. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Unresolved Issues

Rickibotta
Deal Master

If I were you I would update the existing ticket and provide additional information if there is any. You also may want to reach out to them on Facebook.  Some have better luck there.

To update your ticket, log into ibota.com on your computer.

Select HELP CENTER on bottom of screen

Then choose MY SUPPORT TICKETS under your name in the upper right

And update the appropriate ticket from the list.   You can add any images that you may need. 

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”