Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

UPDATE: FIXED! - PayPal Temporarily Disabled

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers, 

As some of you may have noticed, the ability to cash out with PayPal is currently unavailable. Our team is aware of the issue and is working hard to bring this option back as soon as possible. I will follow up once we have a solution. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding! 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: UPDATE: FIXED! - PayPal Temporarily Disabled

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers! Our team has fixed the issue with PayPal and you are now able to cash out successfully using this option!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Re: PayPal Temporarily Disabled

Angwaller
Rewards Hunter

thank you 

Solved! Go to solution

Re: PayPal Temporarily Disabled

MVWjr84
Shopper

Great news, thanks!

Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers! Our team has fixed the issue with PayPal and you are now able to cash out successfully using this option!

Solved! Go to solution

Jackyr2010
Rewards Hunter

Hello what about the gift cards,I can used my earnings in any gift card ,

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Eddie
Rewards Hunter

I'm still having issues cashing out through PayPal I've just installed app reinstall the app reset my password did the phone verification when asked but when I go to cash out and ask me for my password and then tells me my account is locked I've been going on for 2 months I've sent emails with no response.

Solved! Go to solution

maddieg
Rewards Hunter

I am having the same issue. I cant even get an email back. It tells me that my account is locked and contact support but I cant get anyone to help me. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

careylynn77
Rewards Hunter

I seem to be having an issue now with cashing out. It keeps telling me my paypal password is wrong, which it isn't.i have verified it several times by going directly to PayPal. So I was going to set up a bank account and when I click continue, it does nothing. 

0 Likes