cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update:Has anyone had their account locked for redeeming too many offers?

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

I got a very upsetting response when I put in a support ticket for being unable to cash out,
I was asked to provide any information I could about my high and frequent offer redemptions

I have been averaging $150 to $200 per month since last summer. My husband lost his job and has been on unemployment since then so I , like many of you in this community, have tried to pay the least amount possible on all our purchases.

I feel like I am being accused of wrong doing, which I find so ironic because my Seeing Green bonus requires me to redeem 42 offers by May 2nd. Any advice?

****Update- just got an email saying they reviewed my account and everything is restored, YAY!!!!!!!!!!

13 Replies

Re: Has anyone had their account locked for redeeming too many offers?

Dana
Deal Expert

That is one of the many reasons you can get locked out. Just give them the info they need and if they find everything legit they will unlock you.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Dana I have absolutely no problem with providing them with information, but it would be helpful if they would tell me specifically what they would like me to submit. Saying "anything you can" is very vague.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Welshcar  tell them that. So they can clarify it for you.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Welshcar  Hopefully you have kept your receipts 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Icequeen813  I have all my receipts, but they didn't tell me to resubmit them, they just said send "anything you can" They should specify what I need to submit 

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Welshcar That’s so scary!  Check out the posts @Saving4Fun wrote about his experience.  I hope it’s unlocked soon.

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Dana I did tell them that, they just sent the same answer a second time, with no specifics, I'm guessing its an AI response so I'll just wait till I get a human response

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar    tagging @LaraL  (as I am doing right now) is the first step.  She's a huge, huge help. In the mean time, pull out the receipts, take pictures of the items if you still have them (and bar codes).  As someone else already mentioned, others have had similar problems - hopefully we can all support you through this.  I generally take pics of all my big (or small shops) - not the barcodes but the items - you see me post them most of the time. 

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY Thank you for your helpful response. Fortunately, I hang on to my receipts. I will get started on all the photos, and that's a good suggestion to photograph each shopping trip. 

In my response to their email, I did send a picture of some of my recent purchases.

0 Likes