cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Venmo CB

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

So I said I was done with couponing for the rest of the year but I had some gift bags to put together tonight and thanks to one of the other posters on here (I tried to figure out who provided this helpful information and was not successful so I apologize for not tagging you! )I realized I could get a bunch of stuff for free and make a little money at CVS tonight! However I can’t see in Venmo where my credit is pending. Can anybody help? (I paid with Venmo to take advantage of that spent 20 get $10 back. I’m not getting an instantaneous notation like I did when I used PayPal).  If not I’m returning this stuff because even with the IR i’d have to pay eight dollars which I have plenty of other stuff I can put in a gift bag! Thanks in advance!( by the way love how helpful this community is!)

0 Likes
17 Replies

Re: Venmo CB

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Shopgirl  I heard it takes about a week for Venmo.  Mine is still pending.  On your Venmo feed, the CVS activity should be tagged with “earned Venmo offers 💵”.  At least that’s what I am going by.  Keep your purchases 🤗

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Thanks for your response.  I misunderstood someone else's pot then, becaue I thought they said they scanned the QR Venmo, and the $10 credit showed up basically right after purchase.

But I did hear that the PAYPAL is not an actual deposit, but $10 on a future purchase, and if that is the case, it is not as sweet to me

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Thanks for this! it did show up as earned Venmo offers so I will assume it will appear! With PayPal it showed up immediately so I got nervous when it did not. Pet peeve is getting stuff that I thought it was free that is not free!😀

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta my PayPal rebate showed up basically immediately. But tonight I used Venmo. Just mentioning in case you were thinking of my prior post! This is the whole reason I don’t link any of my accounts to ibotta!  I like to know I’ve gotten the credit and then move on with my life! (not that this is an IR issue But I like to see my credit immediately so I can stop worrying about it!

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Shopgirl  So the $10 was dumped into your  PayPal account so that you could then transfer to your bank?

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody yes PayPal immediately put $10 into my PayPal account. So I could certainly transfer it to my bank account immediately. I started using PayPal to pay for my I bought us stuff cycling in and out my earnings so I left it there but yes you could immediately transfer it to your bank account!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

Right.  That is why I am asking about PAYPAL.  I would rather str8 up get the $10 deposited like Venmo instead of getting a 'coupon' for $10 off my next purchase like PAYPAL (if my understanding is correct) .  

@cweiner31  mentioned $10 paypal deposited immediately

@Eyegottaibotta  mentioned $10 towards next purchase

Can someone clarify exactly what the PAYPAL deal is.   Maybe you are saying the same thing, or maybe not.  I always maintain a balance in PAYPAL, so if they put funds in there, I don't see that as it will apply towards a next purchase.  But, if it literally is a coupon sort of that says I have $10 off my next purchase, that is different.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta although I obviously haven’t figured out Venmo yet, I do know you do not have to have a balance in PayPal to get the $10 back. Because I didn’t have a balance in there when I used it and I immediately got a $10 credit. So you could transfer the credit to your bank account or just use it to pay for a future transaction what I did,

0 Likes

Saipan
Super Saver

Should be actual deposit of $10.