Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Venmo CB

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta 

• I’ve personally done both the Venmo and PayPal at CVS
  • PayPal $10 back is as @Shopgirl described: virtually instantaneous.
  • Venmo $10 back is as @cjwoody described - estimated posting time 3-4 days, not sure if those are business days. Still awaiting my $10.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Tikiki 

I was asking if PAYPAL was deposit or 'coupon'.  

Saipan assumes like I do, that it is just a deposit into my PAYPAL account.  I maintain a balance, so I am fine with that..  Because it is instantaneous, it will be the first one I do.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Rickibotta   Deposit of cash 💵 money, not a coupon.

0 Likes

Eyegottaibotta
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta I did the PayPal offer back in April and the $10 was not an instant credit. It was added to my wallet and the default setting was to apply to my next purchase. This is why I mentioned that you should "uncheck" the offer so you can control when it would be applied. It was a value to me since I used it to buy a Kroger $10 e-gift card online. It's possible that since April PayPal has changed the T&C of this offer. I don't have the offer so I can't refer to the details.

0 Likes

Amckinney7
Rewards Guide

@Rickibotta I did PayPal this week. It did come back immediately in Paypal and not as a Paypal reward. PayPal rewards can only be used on future purchases, but this $10 transferred fine to my bank account.

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Shopgirl @Tikiki @Rickibotta et al.  I just did PayPal’s $3 Starbucks offer.  The discount was taken off the purchase total.  You can either buy in-store with $5 min or load a gift card (PayPal takes you to the Starbucks app) with a $10 min.  I opted to add onto my gift card.

FCCDDC6A-23E6-4669-9776-8628F91D058C.jpeg

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@cjwoody  Today I received my $10 Venmo cash back from Tuesday’s CVS purchase - took 4 days. Did you get yours yet?

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Tikiki  Yes I did, about the same time as you. 🥳

I tried to do the Bloomingdale’s $25 offer via PayPal, but that did not go through.  I have a ticket opened and am pending a response on that one. 

0 Likes