cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Vienetta is back

Lovetosavenow
Rewards Guide

Same with me. I redeemed 1 in March and 2 earlier in April and its not coming again. They probably heard that I dont like and gave 2 away to family members.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Lovetosavenow 

That is what they told me

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

EAW75
Shopper

I tried to redeem this and it didn't give me 100%. :'(

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@EAW75 

You need to go into your activity and select the receipt in question.

Then go down and choose CORRECT RECEIPT

Then scan the bar code and select UPDATE DETAILS and then DONE.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

@Dean Same. I haven’t “not seen” it in my gallery, for months now. Every time it’s supposed to “expire today,” it just pops back up the next day with a new expiration date; because it’s nowhere to be found here. 

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

Just checked and yep - it’s back. But only for 6 days this time. 
I went months without finding these and happened upon them by chance at a Publix I had never been to. We ate 1 - gave 1 away - and I have 1 unopened in the freezer. I don’t think I’ll be going out of my way to find them - but if they magically jump into my cart I won’t cry about it. Lol

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Viennetta finally showed up in my FETCH, but as is always the case, mine is only $1.50 (1500 points) off.

If these were 100% points I would get them all the time..  I would get three and when it reset, I would do it all over atgain.

These are getting a bad rap.  I think some who rag on these have never had them, especially when I see people saying there is no ice cream in them.  It may not be up to the lofty standards of some, but it is a nice frozen treat.  If you are expecting a $18 ice cream cake, look elsewhere.  .

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

I must confess, I picked up 3 more Viennettas this morning.

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

🥳  You guys I am FiNaLlY invited to the Viennetta party after sitting on the sidelines watching savers celebrate and/or bemoan 🤣 the recurring freebie over the past few months!

AD88E384-2A05-4D87-832C-69579127BA1B.png

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody 

Mine has been sitting in here for weeks for 1000 points.

Expires in 3 days.

0 Likes