cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Solved! Go to solution

Volunteers Requested - Participants will Receive a $5.00 Bonus! (SURVEY CLOSED)

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Savers!

We need your help testing our new grocery pickup & delivery option at Sam's Club and H-E-B

The first 100 savers who sign up to test at Sam's Club or H-E-B will get a $5 bonus for placing their order through Ibotta, plus the cash back you'll earn on hundreds of grocery offers!

To sign up to test, please fill out the form below. If you are selected to test our new retailers, we'll send you a follow-up email with more details on Monday, 9/14.

Fill Out This Form

*This survey is now closed. We appreciate all of you who signed up to help as well as those that showed interest. You help us make the Ibotta experience better! 😚

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Volunteers Requested - Participants will Receive Bonus! (LINK UPDATED)

Community Manager

Hi there! 

Apologies for the unaccessible link - please try it again, we've updated the permissions so you should have no problems now! 😅

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Volunteers Requested - Participants will Receive Bonus!

Rewards Hunter

I received a Google Form from you, but I can't open it because it's restricted to people within your organization. If you would like me to fill it out, follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/docs?p=open_form

Highlighted
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Volunteers Requested - Participants will Receive Bonus!

Rewards Hunter

@ScottyS  I am interested but as the other member has noted, the form cannot be filled out.  Please let us know how else we can sign up.  

Highlighted
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Volunteers Requested - Participants will Receive Bonus! (LINK UPDATED)

Community Manager

Hi there! 

Apologies for the unaccessible link - please try it again, we've updated the permissions so you should have no problems now! 😅

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Volunteers Requested - Participants will Receive a $5.00 Bonus! (SURVEY CLOSED)

Shopper

I am excited to be one the lucky volunteers for Sam’s Club! Thanks! 

I have linked my Sam’s Club account to the [TEST] SAM’S CLUB ONLINE. It was approved. I have added some offers. Do I now shop through the regular Sam’s Club Online? 

0 Likes