cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens - 10 free Butterfinger

cjwoody
Saver

🍫 The C51 rebate of $1/2 Butterfinger lives on at Walgreens, where the 1.9oz bars are on sale $1/2.  I just bought 10 bars for $5.33 with tax and then uploaded my receipt in the car.  The $5 rebate was awarded right away.  Hopefully 8 of these bars remain in the IB gift basket inventory 🤣

28 Replies

Re: Walgreens - 10 free Butterfinger

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@cjwoody 

Nice deal.  Did this a few times @ Meijer as well a few weeks ago.  Glad to see it @ WAGS.

For those who are not aware, C51 resets Wednesday night, so if the offer respawns, you can get another 10 then

@Mikosmama @cheryl_123 

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@cjwoody

Got 4 at first store, none at 2nd store, 2 at 3rd store and none at 4th store..  not sure I will be near any other WAGS stores this week.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Anthony57janice
Rewards Hunter

This is my first time. What's a c51 rebate?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@Anthony57janice 

Checkout51 is a rebate site similar to ibotta

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Anthony57janice   Download  checkout51  app (no referrals needed) - and select the offers you want. I have the dentist in a bit, so I will be avoiding butterfingers (plus I don't really like them anyway).  Enjoy people!

0 Likes

Anthony57janice
Rewards Hunter

Thanks  for your reply  Sorry to bother you again, what did you mean about feds  and  coupons? 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Isn't there also a SB offer? not sure what stores though.

0 Likes

Anthony57janice
Rewards Hunter

I don't know, because I'm having problems setting up my account.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

@FelskyNY 

SB appears broken.  I have not been able 2 add an offer for 2 days.

Also, WAGS not part of SB butterfingers offer

0 Likes