cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens $10 WYB 2 GC’s

cjwoody
Super Saver

Walgreens is offering a $10 WG GC when you buy 2 gift cards for Taco Bell, Domino’s or Spa Wellness.  Looks like the Taco Bell ones start at $15.  Has anyone done this deal?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Walgreens $10 WYB 2 GC’s

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta is our in-house Taco Bell expert,

so tagging him here.

@cjwoody  I haven’t been to Taco Bell in years but used to love their Taco pizzas. Do they still have those?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Super Saver

@Xiao  No, I recall them being removed in the last year or so.  My go-to is the Black Bean Crunch Wrap 🤤🤤🤤

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody  Oh no! 😭 I guess all good things must come to an end… Thank you for saving me a trip to Taco Bell and making a scene 🤣

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody @Xiao 

I saw this in the weekly ad and was excited.  I forgot to check on the deal when I was there yesterday.

When I search online, it is an error.  Offer says instore.

I need to go back and check.  But if I can get $30 TB GC <and> get $10 WC, that is a smokin' deal.

The only thing better than eating TB is eating TB for 1/3 off, effectively, sort of.

I called the three closest stores and they all are out.   So good luck.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

FIRST OF ALL, YOU HAVE TO CLIP A COUPON.

I did not do this at first.  So the manager did a post void.  This was necessary because they said they could not return the GCs..  Then they rang it all up again and the $10 WC still did not apply.

So they manually added the $10 WC.

The Taco bell cards could be set anywhere from $15 to I think $100.  I got two $15s.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”