cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens $10 WYB 2 GC’s

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

Walgreens is offering a $10 WG GC when you buy 2 gift cards for Taco Bell, Domino’s or Spa Wellness.  Looks like the Taco Bell ones start at $15.  Has anyone done this deal?

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Walgreens $10 WYB 2 GC’s

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta is our in-house Taco Bell expert,

so tagging him here.

@cjwoody  I haven’t been to Taco Bell in years but used to love their Taco pizzas. Do they still have those?

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Xiao  No, I recall them being removed in the last year or so.  My go-to is the Black Bean Crunch Wrap 🤤🤤🤤

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@cjwoody  Oh no! 😭 I guess all good things must come to an end… Thank you for saving me a trip to Taco Bell and making a scene 🤣

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cjwoody @Xiao 

I saw this in the weekly ad and was excited.  I forgot to check on the deal when I was there yesterday.

When I search online, it is an error.  Offer says instore.

I need to go back and check.  But if I can get $30 TB GC <and> get $10 WC, that is a smokin' deal.

The only thing better than eating TB is eating TB for 1/3 off, effectively, sort of.

I called the three closest stores and they all are out.   So good luck.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”

Rickibotta
Deal Master

FIRST OF ALL, YOU HAVE TO CLIP A COUPON.

I did not do this at first.  So the manager did a post void.  This was necessary because they said they could not return the GCs..  Then they rang it all up again and the $10 WC still did not apply.

So they manually added the $10 WC.

The Taco bell cards could be set anywhere from $15 to I think $100.  I got two $15s.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”