cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walgreens 11-14-20

Janet1964
Super Saver

Walgreens has Toffifay Chocolates 12 ct 2/$4 this week and Ibotta has $1.50 off - so I got 4. A great deal and makes good stocking stuffers or  Christmas party gifts.

I was disappointed that when I submitted my receipt that Ibotta only gave me credit for $1.00 each so I opened a ticket.

they also have Scott Select a size Paper Towels - 6 rolls for $5 and a $1.25 store coupon in their coupon book and .55 printable mfr coupon so only  paid $3.20 for 6 rolls.

Icy Hot Power Gel for $7.99 each and I used a $8 off 2 coupon from the Walgreens app, so I paid $3.99 each.

got another maybelline baby lips balm and used $2 off  maybelline store coupon from the Walgreens app- so I paid $1.99.

got a bonus from Fetch on maybelline products.

Tags (2)
7 Replies

Re: Walgreens 11-14-20

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

You got a better deal on Toffifay.  My Ibotta rebate is $1.50 off of 2.

Lollykins
Core Shopper

I think the $1.50 is off a 30-count box.  The 12-count boxes that are 2/$4 at Walgreens have a $1.00 off rebate. 

$1 each for the 12-count box is a great price!

vz
Deal Sharer

I belive that coupon only credits for the purchase of 1 item.  It may be redeem if purchase on a seprate receipt when coupon pops up on your app again, add it and resubmit.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

You make Walgreens very tempting, but I'm spread too thin already!

Janet1964
Super Saver

Different regions have different amounts. Mine was $1.50 off 12 ct. I double checked last night when I made my shopping list - I write how much the Ibotta rebate is, printable coupons, digital coupons , fetch etc to calculate the final price. That way when I get to the register - I am not surprised! I calculate how much I should have to pay at the store and how much my coupons & rebates & rewards will be. It was a limit of 5 and I only bought 4 because Walgreens charges you full price for the single item. Been there, made that mistake before.

Like today, I knew how much I was supposed to pay. When the cashier gave me the total, it was too much and I asked her to tell me what was deducted and they had missed 2 coupons that I had checked in the app. One was $8 off and one was $5 off. I had to show the manager my phone and she overrode the system and gave me credit.

Lollykins
Core Shopper

That Toffifay rebate has been bouncing back into Ibotta for a while now.  Hopefully, it will repopulate in your gallery soon, then you can take a pic of the correct offer amount to send in to customer service.

It stinks when things don't credit correctly, especially if you bought only because of the rebate. 😞

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Janet1964 

My region also has Mentos Nano 10 count bottles for 99¢ with myWalgreens with a 99¢ RR

So FREE

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes