cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart $10 Back On $25 Nestle Products

Dean

I just noticed this offer this morning. Might be time to cash out to a gift card and go shopping. Should be easy with Stouffers and Lean Cuisine meals.

75230A1E-DE98-4B3E-9173-3AF7BEE412AD.png

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

16 Replies

Re: Walmart $10 Back On $25 Nestle Products

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Good find,

But need some PQs or other rebates. 

Getting roughly 40% off still is short of my restock prices for most, if not all, of these items.

Great deal for those who buy these things at their regular WM price though.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dean

@Rickibotta 

Using an Ibotta gift card and getting $10 back is a win for me. Recycle those earnings. 

Helpful Links

SusanLG5
Shopper

I went to Walmart specifically to cash in on this offer. I scanned all products in the store, and all of my barcodes matched. I even purchased them all on a separate receipt to keep it easy. I submitted the receipt and NOTHING MATCHED. The response was No offers found. So I spent $25 on products I didn’t need. Definitely a glitch with the app because it all matched in the store. Beware of this offer. 

0 Likes

Dean

@SusanLG5  You may want to try scanning the receipt again. It might not be the offer that’s a problem. There have been problems with scanning Walmart receipts. Check the following for more info.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/from-ibotta/walmart-receipt-scanning-errors/m-p/98135

Helpful Links

KM06
Skilled Saver

@SusanLG5 the same thing happened to me.  I just had to click verify more offers and then scrolled until I found this offer in my list.  I only needed to scan 1 item for the offer to match.  I submitted and got my $10 in minutes.

SusanLG5
Shopper

Sadly, I did that as well but I got an email saying they couldn’t verify the offer. Everything I bought matched the barcodes too. 😩 

[Image removed]

0 Likes

SusanLG5
Shopper

Thank you! I’ll try it again and see what happens. The email I got from them said they couldn’t verify my recent purchase even though everything on it matched the barcodes for this offer. I checked them in the store to be sure. 😩

0 Likes

SusanLG5
Shopper

I posted a picture of the receipt above 

0 Likes

SusanLG5
Shopper

I tried all of the suggestions, and it didn’t work. I know I bought everything I needed to because they all scanned and said barcode matched while in the store. Such a disappointment because this was a really good offer. 

0 Likes