cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Walmart $10 Back On $25 Nestle Products

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@Dean Would you please remove the image of @SusanLG5 's receipt? Thx!

*Edited for typo

0 Likes

Dean

@SusanLG5  Please don't post images of your receipts.

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@SusanLG5 This Community is very helpful, but it is never a good idea to share your full receipt since it includes the TC#. Someone could try to redeem it since you have been unsuccessful doing so. As already noted there have been issues with redeeming Walmart receipts. Have you only tried scanning it or have you also tried typing in the TC#? If you haven't tried typing it in then I would give that a go. If all else fails, put in a ticket. It's a pain and takes a few days to get resolved, but don't lose out on your earnings! Good luck!

0 Likes

Kdlyons94
Rewards Hunter

I ad this offer in my rebates this morning and it showed this morning. I also placed an order for Walmart online and got $26 worth of nestle items and now this rebate isn’t even showing up 😑😑

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@mom2furkids 

It’s always helpful when it’s explained WHY one shouldn’t do something (like displaying a receipt on the forum).  I’m glad you explained why a public image of a receipt may become problematic and how the TC# can be used as another means of trying to obtain the owed rebate.

Tweetknees
Rewards Hunter

I put in for my $10 but didn’t get it right away. Do you know how long it takes to receive it?

0 Likes

TracyD
Rewards Hunter

Where did you find this offer? 

0 Likes