cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Clearance shelf finds

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

Hello All,

Well today while out at my local Neighborhood Walmart I found a good bargain on Planters peanuts.  I found 5 canisters of cocktail peanuts 2lb marked down to $1.53 with an Ibotta rebate of $1.00. The regular price is $6.12 that is a savings of $4.59 per canister.  My out of pocket was $2.65.  Now, I know this is not a money maker, but this is still a good deal in my book. The expiration date on these peanuts is January 30, 2023.  Remember to checkout your local clearance shelf, do you have any finds you would like to share with the group? Y'all have an awesome weekend!

OBSHOP_0-1654292182735.png

Every journey starts with the first step
20 Replies

Re: Walmart Clearance shelf finds

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Food clearance is great.

I was just about to post about Walmart clearance, so I hope you don't mind me adding here. I found these today. How is a new product already on clearance? There's a $3 coupon in the latest Save insert, so I paid $1. I already redeemed the BOGO rebate, but if someone has not they could find a very good deal.

20220603_174143.jpg

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Nique 

That is a great find and thanks for posting. 

SaverGirl67

@OBSHOP  $0.50 peanuts is definitely something to share!  Nuts are so expensive and there so much you can do with peanuts!  

Thanks for sharing. 

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Some clearance today, three of which had rebates. All were moneymakers.

More NB Jelly Beans $4 with a $4 IR. I had one more $3 coupon for a moneymaker. 

CoverGirl Exhibitionist lip gloss $3.81 less $2 coupon (printable/insert/cdc app) less $2 IR. (Some colors are as low as $1.99.)

CoverGirl Trublend powder $3.84 less $4 coupon

CoverGirl primer $3.28 less $4 coupon

Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick violet $1.35 less $2 IR. (Three colors show in-app at this price. Cashier confirmed and adjusted at checkout.)

All were in the regular sections of the store. The Jelly Beans were on the top shelf, untagged.

This is a crop from today's haul. The Act is not on clearance. It's a Shopkick bundle.

20220614_132430.jpg

Icequeen813
Deal Master

My markdown price was $5.61,for Plahters  Peanuts. Never get great clearance items at my WM .

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I find that the smaller the Walmart, the more clearance they have.  They are so limited on space, they have to mark things down to make room for new stuff.

Walmart Super Centers are great for items that are hard to find, but they just don't mark things down very much.  I sometimes find good clearance at Walmart Neighborhood Markets.

Each Walmart performs Inventory at least once a year.  Just before this event, you may find some great deals.  Unfortunately, they don't advertise when Inventory is coming. But sometimes you will see tags on the shelves where they have done some counting ahead of the full inventory event.

Nique
Deal Ambassador

It’s true—the smaller Walmarts have the best clearance. A bonus is if an employee is working in the clearance area, you can ask them if the price has changed. If the item has been on clearance for a while, they may lower the price for you.

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Icequeen813 

Considering the heat wave, we are having here in Mississippi I might plan on visiting a couple of local Walmart neighborhood markets to see what I can find.  The last time I was in Tampa I found some good deals at the Mango/Seffner Walmart. 

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@mmoore01 

My local Target had a good clearance shelf.  I went shopping at Target today and was so disappointed to see the clearance shelf was gone. I usually would find a few high dollar rebate items dirt cheap. 

0 Likes